Chapter 26

Chapter 26

"Okay" I frowned at him. I could see his eyes sparkle with delight. What had I gotten myself into. I didn't want them to hurt Drake because he mean't too much to me. I could see Drake shaking in the corner of my eye. I knew he wasn't pleased at my decision.

"There's a good girl." Drake's dad said while patting my head. "My names Richard by the way, in case you were wondering what this good looking man was called." He said. 

"I see, may I call you Dick for short them?" I mocked. I could see him raising his hand again to slap me. I closed my eyes tight. Seconds had gone past but I hadn't felt a thing. I opened my eyes a fraction but he wasn't getting ready to slap me. He was reaching out to grab something on the bed. It was the cloth which he took off from my mouth. He placed it back around my mouth and flung me on the bed. At least this time it didn't hurt. He leaned over me and whispered in my ear. "I will be back." 

He went out the room with Rosita which left us with the creepy dude who gave me the pill which caused me to murder people.

I sat up on the bed when I realised my pants were on show. I looked around the room for an escape root. There was a large window behind the bed. 

I shook my head violently causing the guy to get closer to me. 

"What's the matter with you?" He asked while taking off the cloth around my mouth.

"I want to know what that pill was which you gave me!" I shouted at him.

"Look I didn't know you were a witch, it was just some random pill which Richard told me to give out at that cabin." He looked down to the floor. "I bearly made it out there alive." I could see sorrow in his eyes.

"Why are you working for him?" 

"Because Richard said he could help me get my magic back."

"What do you mean get it back?"

"Last year I cast some stupid spell which caused the elders to strip me of my magic. Richard made me an offer. He said if I could help him out then he could get it back for me." He placed his hand on his head. "Now I can't get out of the deal or he will hurt me and my family!"

"I'm sorry, may I get a glass of water please?" I said in a sweet tone.

"Sure, I'll get you some." He said while standing up. I panicked.

"Is it okay if you could untie my hands so I could do it myself?" I said trying to flirt with him. He walked over to me and with a knife he cut the cloth holding my hands together. I rubbed my wrists which were red. 

"That feels better." I said to myself. He handed me a cup of water. I enchanted quietly under my breathe "Convertimini ad aquam acido." I threw the cup of acid at him and he fell to the ground screaming of pain. I grabbed Drake, untied his hands, opened the window and dropped down. 

"Ouch!" I screamed while landing on my knees. Drake soon followed behind. We ran to the car.

"Shit!" Drake said. "They let out the air from the tyres." He punched the side of the car. "Reparatione generis." He enchanted and in a spilt second the tyre was back to normal. We got into the car and drove off at full speed.

"Thanks for what you did back there." Drake said.

"It's okay." I said placing my hands over my face. Drake drove into a pathway and stopped the car. I looked up at him and I could see him facing me with sorrow in his eyes. 

"It's not okay, we could have died." He held me tightly. "I wish you never got to see my dad like that." 

I could feel a warm liquid on my shoulder. He was crying. I held him tighter and kissed his head. "Please don't cry." I whispered to him. "We are okay now."

"It's not that, my dad is a very evil man, he raped my mother....." He cried. "And then 9 months later I was born." 

There was a long silence. "What happened after you were born?"

"He left my mother with me. My mother got married to someone and had children but she always looked at me with hate in her eyes." 

I kissed his head again and he looked up at me. He looked so beautiful when he was sad. I grabbed part of my dress and wiped away the tears from his eyes. I could feel my face burning up. Being this close to him made my pulse race extremely fast. I place my hand on his lips. They felt so warm, I just wanted to kiss him so badly. I could feel my body tingling. I swallowed hard.

"We better go before they get catch up to us." I whispered. He nodded his head and sat back down. He started the engine and drove through the pathway to stay off the road where they could find us.

My pulse started to decrease. And I could feel my body cooling down. I looked at Drake. I wonder if he feels this way when he's near me. 

Drake pulled over and stopped driving then went to get some blankets from the boot because we were both too weak to carry on driving. He handed me the blanket. It felt so soft and smelled just like him. I climbed over to the back seats, took my shoes off and laid down. 

"Drake.....could you.....er... join me here please. I don't want to feel alone." I said. He looked at me shocked and climbed over to the back seats. He took off his top and shoes and laid down with me. Why do I keep doing this to myself?

"Please don't tell anyone I was crying." He said looking embarrassed. I laughed a little.

"Oh course I wouldn't. I don't have anyone to tell anyway." I smiled.

He kissed my cheek. "Thank you Crystal. "He smiled back. "I.....love you Crystal." He whispered in my ear. I bit my lip. He leaned in towards me and kissed me on the lips. It felt wonderful, I just wanted him all over me.

A/N Thank you so much for all the reads. I hope you are enjoying the romance between Drake and Crystal!! :D x

Is Alex gone for good?