Chapter 23

Chapter 13

"Hi Alex, I didn't expect to see you today, why do you look upset?" I said feeling so guilty for what I did with Drake. 

"Please save it! I saw you and Drake." It felt more painful hearing it from him.

"I don't know what came over me. I guess I was just missing someone to be with. You to be honest." I said trying to get closer to him. But as I did he just moved away from me.

"I really like you Crystal and I thought you liked me, but then I saw you with Drake and that hurt me inside!" He cried a little. I had never seen him this upset. It also hurt me when I thought even more about what I had done back at the forest.

"I like you too...." I said with tears now running down my face. "I may have felt the same pain you did in my stomach. It's why I ran home." He turned away from me. It felt awful. I could feel knives piecing through my heart. I could feel my face being drained of the blood. I fell to the ground and he turned around to look at me. I could see him stopping himself from helping me. 

"I know we aren't a couple and I'm an Angel so I'm not around all the time, but I thought you would still consider being with me. The way you kissed me on my neck back when I made you feel what it was like to fly was so amazing. I was going to ask you then but I got scared so I made you fall asleep next to a tree." He knelt down and touched my cheek. "I'm going to leave now!" And with that he disappeared. I didn't know if he was going to come back or not. I felt so alone and lost.

I got up off the floor after 10 minutes of thinking. I got dressed for bed and feel asleep in my tears.

I woke up at 8 O'Clock and went down for breakfast. I had clusters crunchy nut with chocolate swirls. It  left a bitter taste in my mouth. I tried to wash my mouth out with a nice glass of orange juice but that too left my mouth with a bitter taste. Nothing tasted good. My parents seemed happy though. They were a little excited for me to go to one of these special party's for mythical creatures. They thought it was more of a gathering than a party. I didn't even know what to expect.

After breakfast I decided to pick out something to wear but everything was old. I begged Dad for some money to get something to wear and he gave me 50 pounds. Aren't Dads awesome?

I got ready to go out to the shops. It felt like someone was watching me as I approached the clothes shops. I stopped and looked around but I couldn't see anyone. When I got into the shop there was so much to choose from. I picked out a lace cream dress to go with my white high top converse. 

When I tried on the dress I felt pretty. It looked good. I had wide hips so most things just didn't look right. I paid for the dress which cost 16 pounds. Bargain! As I walked back home I could still feel someone watching me. It felt creepy. 

When I got home it was 12 O'Clock. I decided to go on Youtube and watch videos to kill time. When it was 5 O'Clock I straightened my hair and put the dress on with white converse. I put on some jewellery and heard a knock on the door. I was nervous to see Drake after yesterday but I didn't want to lose him as well. I promised myself nothing would happen between us.

When I opened the door I heard a gasp come from Drake.

"You look amazing Crystal." He smiled at me.

"Thanks." I replied. I got my shoulder bag and headed out the door. I saw a black Vauxhall which looked so awesome. "Is that your car." I pointed.

"Yes." He blushed. He opened the passenger door for me and I sat down. He closed the door and got in the car. He looked at me and smiled with such beautiful eyes. I couldn't help to look at his lips. I'm going crazy!