Chapter 17

Chapter 17

"And where have you been all night?" Mum said furiously while locking her eyes onto me. It felt like it was burning holes in my skull.  

"This may sound dumb, but I kinda fell asleep in the forest." I tried to force a smile but it just looked sad.

"And what were you doing in this forest?" Dad said trying to have a go at me.

"The truth?"I said scratching my head.

"What else would we want?" Mum scold at me.

"I saw Alex! It was so amazing........" I said before I got interrupted.

"Alex is dead darling, you must have just been hallucinating." Mum cried.

"He's dead but I saw him, he's an Angel. I have proof." I said trying to convince them. I put my hand in my pocket to get the feather but it wasn't there. "Erm, there is supposed to be a feather in my hand."

"You are grounded for a week for staying out late and lying to us." Mum said.

"But I'm not lying, do you think that witches are the only mythical creatures?" I said but she didn't reply. She just thought I was being a typical teenager. They both left my room. I sighed to myself and  felt around in my pocket again. I pulled out the leaflet which the flirty Elf gave to me. "If you can read this then you are a mythical creature and are able to attend." I said to myself. "The party is this Saturday......" Great!

I looked in the mirror. Didn't like much of what I saw. I have curly brown hair which flows below my boobs. My eyes are brown and dull. Everything else looks average. I could see a wet patch on my forehead where Drake had kissed me. He's a wet kisser.