Chapter 25

A/N Sorry if this seems late i have a lot of revision to do for my exams so chapters will be a bit late. Thanks for all the reads! x

Chapter 25

My body felt ice cold like I had been left outside on a winter's night. I never really knew my mother because I was so young when she died which made it hurt slightly less. I didn't know both of my parents. I wiped the spit drops off my face and could see everyone's mouths moving but I couldn't hear what they were saying. All I could hear was a ringing sound. It pieced through my ears sharp causing me to cover my ears. It felt like a bomb had gone off right in front of me but I just didn't feel the pain. I shook my head and the sound starting to come back.

"Why?" I mumbled, I slowly looked up at his face. 

"When a witch dies their energy is left at that spot. If enough witches die in that area you will have enough magic to enchant great spells." He said. He was so heartless.

"But why my mother?" I continued. 

"Because she was a powerful witch. At first I was going to make her help me enchant spells but because of her good heart she refused." He said mocking her. "So I killed her in a very special place. Your dad was a bonus!" He smiled.

Rage filled my whole body. If only I could have uncontrollable magic again and burn him to death for everything he had done to them. I opened my mouth to chant a spell but he realised what I was doing. He quickly gagged my mouth and tied cloth around my mouth tightly while tying my hands behind my back. Drake tried to stop him by pulling him away from me but Rosita held him back and tied him up too and gagged his mouth. They threw us against the wall.

"Sit tight now." He said in a flirty tone while stroking my cheek. "You look just like your mother." 

My eyes started to water. I could feel my cheeks burning up. I didn't want to kill him because that would have been quick. I wanted to torture him till he pleaded to die. 

A could hear a knock on the door and Rosita rushed to the door. I could hear whispering but couldn't identify what was being said. The door opened and a guy walked in. He was tall and had his hood up like he was trying to cover his face. I could tell he was avoiding me because he would keep his head done and whisper but curiosity got to him. When he made a quick glance at me I instantly recognised him. He was the creepy guy at the cabin who gave me the drug! He was the reason why I had ruined everyone's lives!

I poked Drake and leaned my head towards the guy while they were all talking to hint I knew the guy. Drake looked at me confused. I tired to loosen the cloth around my mouth but it didn't move. I turned away from Drake and saw a cupboard. It had splitters sticking out at the side. I placed my hands on the cupboard and penetrated my finger on the side of the cupboard. I could feel my warm blood run down my hand. I used the blood to spell out pill on the wall. I touched Drake and leaned my head to look at the wall. He looked at it and he was shocked. I rubbed the blood off the wall with my hand but I think I made it worst. We looked at each other confused, we didn't know what to do. We were like sitting ducks.

After they were done talking Drake's dad grabbed my arm and pulled me off the floor then took the cloth away from my mouth. I took a deep breathe. I looked at the creepy guy and mouthed "I know who you are." I could see his eyes widening. I faced Drake's dad "What do you want from me." I said to him.

"We have decided you will help us with our magic." He replied.

"And if I don't you will just kill me like my mother! Well go ahead, I'd rather die than help a bastard like you." I shouted at him. My head spun round and I could feel a burning pain on my right cheek. He had slapped me around the face. 

"If you don't help me I will kill Drake and torture you." He whispered in my ear. He would kill his own son for power! I glanced at Drake but he was looking on the floor. I looked up praying that someone would help us but it was no use.