Chapter 2

Chapter 2

-BUZZ- My phone went. I grabbed my phone and ducked to see who sent me the text. It was Alex my best friend, it read -Oi look out your window- 

Rage filled my face. I got up and opened my window to look at him. He was tall with brown hair that framed his face. He had blue eyes which sparkled like stars. He dressed indie which i adored.

"I thought you were a pedo trying to watch me get dressed." I shouted at him.

"Sorry, should i have hid better to watch you?" He said grinning.

I laughed at him. I think i just placed him in the friend zone! Oops.

"How comes you are outside my house?" I continued.

"I thought we could hang out. Why are you up this early, usually you are still in bed? Wait was it that nightmare again? Come on it's nothing, I get those too." He said as he licked his lips.

I knew he was lying but I didn't want to say anything, seeing him happy when I'm happy makes me feel better about everything which goes on. I told him to wait while i pulled on some black skinney jeans and a baggy grey jumper. I put my black converse on then quickly dried my hair. I hope my parents are heavy sleepers! I climbed out the window and jumped down into Alexs' arms. 

"So where to?" I asked.

"Follow me" He said while smiling.

I followed him for 20 minutes till we reached a cabin with music playing. It looked awesome from the outside. Alt J were playing in the background; my kind of music. Alex smiled at me when he sensed i was impressed. We ran in and started to dance. The whole night was going well. I felt like  I was actually having fun hanging out with Alex on such a bad day.

"Do you want to try something new " Some random dude said.

"What?" I said to him while laughing.

"Do you want to try this new pill" He continued

Alex looked at me to give me the look that this dude was insane but I didn't care anymore, i didn't want to worry anymore, I took the pill from the guy and continued dancing. The whole room felt like it was spinning and changing colours; it felt awesome.

All of a sudden i felt my palms getting hot. I took a glance at them and saw they were glowing. WTF is happening to me! I looked at Alex and he could see it too, his face turned to shock. I tried to get pass all the teenagers dancing while hiding my hands, i needed to get out for fresh air. Then it happened, everything went so fast. I could see the cabin burning!