Chapter 27

A/N Thanks for all the reads, I decided to do an early chapter just because of my result in dance! :D

Chapter 27

I take a deep breathe. I can feel my body touching Drake's while he sleeps so peacefully. His hair is swept back reveling his beautiful boyish face. 

I'm left staring at the window looking up at the night sky, watching the stars shine bright like gems. They glow and dance in the night sky. I blink. All of a sudden I can see the colours being washed away from the sky. I get up and start shoving Drake frantically trying to wake him but he doesn't.

"Drake get up." I scream at him. I look at the window again but this time the colours from outside the car start to disappear. "Drake, please get up." I scream even louder. With a flash the car disappears along with Drake and I'm left on the white floor shivering.

I breath heavily while cuddling myself. I look around but everything seems to have vanished. Everything is ash white and the air is filled with mist making it hard to breath. I get up off the ground and start walking in a random direction. It feels as if I have been walking for ages until I make out a building in the far distance. I start running towards it hoping to find out what's going on. The floor is cold and smooth, it's as if it's teasing me making me feel like I'm going to slip. The air feels thicker as I get closer to the house. As I reach the house I raise my hand to knock on the door, but when I do the door opens wide. I walk in slowly glancing at everything. I feel goosebumps all over my body. 

"Where am I?" I say to myself. I continue to walk through the house. The door slams shut behind me causing me to feel slight wipe lash in my neck. I walk down the hallway and enter a room at the end of the house. I see a large cauldron in the middle of the room. There are bookcases all around the room probably containing spells and potions. I touch the cauldron. It feels cold and dusty. I look down and wipe my hand on the side of my dress. When I look up I'm startled my two figures standing in front of me.

"Who are you?" I say. They both look at me and say nothing. One of the figures looked like a women and the other looked like a man. I step back terrified. The women places a hand on my shoulder. She feels freezing on my bare skin. A face appears in my mind of a women looking down at something smiling, wait, at someone.

I see her mouthing something while leaning over a cot. She must be talking to a baby. I then see a man walking in from behind her, hugging her while looking down at the baby. I see him mouthing something too but I can't make out what he is saying. I want to know what they are saying! Why can't I hear what they are saying?

I look at the two figures. I realise they look like the ones in the image I saw. Why couldn't they speak? It would help a lot if they just said something, anything!

"This way." I hear a deep voice say but cannot make out the direction it's coming from. I look at the male figure to see if it was him but he looks as confused as I am.  

"They shouldn't be too far." I hear a girl say. I look at the female figure and she steps back with her hand on her heart. They are really scaring me now. They walk towards me and start shaking me. I don't understand what they are doing. Their faces just look worried. 

Maybe they are lost souls and want me to help them find someone but right now something is scaring them. Those voices which we keep hearing.

I wake up in cold sweats back in the car next to Drake. I sigh in relief. I thought I was lost forever. I look out the window to see that it is daytime. I stretch out my arms while making a big yawn and look at how beautiful the scenery is. It's soon spoilt when I see two figures walking from a distance. As they get closer I soon realise who they are.

"No, it can't be." I say to myself. "Shit!"