Ch. 22 Love and Sex

She was kissing me! I was pushed to the elevator wall with her tongue shoved down my throat. She had a tongue ring, which made the kiss even grosser.

When my brain processed what was going on, I pushed her back. I needed to catch my breath. I looked at her with wide eyes.

What the hell?

She licked her lips and put a thumb to my lips, wiping them off. She stuck her thumb in her mouth and smirked, "Sgt. Major is a lucky man."

I was speechless.

She smiled, "That coffee is good."

I couldn't speak. I was too stunned.

She restarted the elevator.

When it stopped, I started to walk off.

She slapped my bum.

I turned to her and gasped, "Seriously?"

She shrugged and went into Lt. Woods's room.

I got his chart and took a deep breath. I was a hot mess, caught completely off guard. I hadn't even seen it coming.

I walked into Lt. Woods's room to see Hawk beside Jake.

He smiled, "Hey. I haven't seen you all afternoon."

I smiled, "I've been busy."

"You okay?" he asked.

Hawk smirked and winked at me.

I ignored her and checked the lieutenant's vitals. I wrote them down. "How's your-" My voice was hoarse and it cracked. I cleared my throat. "How's your pain?"

"I'm okay. My leg kind of hurts, but my breathing is fine."

"A nurse should be in to give you more medicine soon."

He nodded. "You're good."

"Yes, she is," Hawk smiled.

I needed to get out of there. "I have to check on a couple other patients, so I, um, I'm going to go."

"Are you going to check on Dad?" Jake asked.

"Probably," I sighed.

Jake looked at me with worried eyes. "Are you okay? You might have a concussion from-"

"I'm fine. I've got to go." I left the room and retrieved my coffee. I downed half of it and went up to check on Peter.

He, Kelly, and Melanie were sitting around, talking.

I closed the door behind me and took a breath. I went to the restroom and rinsed my mouth out. Then, I went in their room.

"What's going on?" Kelly asked.

"Something happened and I can't tell Jake, but I have to tell Jake. Should I tell Jake?" I blurted out.

"What is it?" Peter asked

"You know Hawk, his military friend or whatever?"

They nodded.

"We were talking about coffee in the elevator and the next thing I know, she's shoving her tongue down my throat," I spat, completely panicked.

Their eyes widened.

"Oh my God," Melanie gasped, covering her mouth.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"Are you into girls?" Kelly asked.

"No."

They were quiet.