Chapter 30

*Jordyn pov*

Josh grabbed boxes from his basement and packed them in his car. I sat in his car waiting for him.

I'm about to go and pack everything that I own. The place where I grew up with only my mom and me.

Josh came in the drivers side and started the car.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yea." I smiled and he took my hand.

We made it to my house, I guess it's my old house now, and so many memories came back. Me and mom playing games... Everything. We got out of the car and Josh grabbed some of the boxes from the back of the car. I unlocked and opened the door. I just want mom to come walk down the stairs and give me a hug and ask how my day is going.

Josh walked past me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll start packing." He told me. I gave him a smile and nodded.

"Ok." I said quietly. I stayed standing, not moving, just looking around at everything. My eyes got teary just looking at everything. I didn't let any tears run down my cheek and I dragged myself to the kitchen. There was a note on the table titled 'To-Do Today' with my moms hand writing. I picked it up to read.

'1.Clean Kitchen 2.Clean Bathrooms 3.Take Jordyn to movies and dinner 4.Beat her at Mario Cart'

I smiled at the note and Josh came down.

"I got some clo-" He came in the kitchen and put the box down. "What's that?" He asked and I realized I was crying. I put the note down and turned to Josh.

"She was going to take me out for dinner and play Mario Cart with me." I cried but smiled at the thought of me and mom swearing at each other when we played. Josh smiled down at me and kissed me and pulled me in, hugging me.

"C'mon." He told me and took my hand. I nodded and smiled up at him. Josh took the box and put it in the living room and we both went upstairs to my room to pack more boxes.

I threw clothes in boxes and Josh came up behind me and hugged me while putting his chin on my shoulder.

"He-e-e-ey." He said.

"Hey."

"I love you. And everything's going to be ok, ok? Ok." I smiled.

"Ok." He let go of me and helped me pack my clothes. We packed all of my junk and moved to the bathroom and packed everything from there. I looked at my almost empty room. The only thing that was there was my bed and all the furniture.

Josh came back up the stairs from packing boxes in his car and quickly threw me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing!?" I yelled and laughed while he walked down the stairs.

"Bringing you outside." I smacked his butt and laughed again.

"Put me down."

"Hey, don't smack my butt! It's sensitive." He walked outside to the car and finally put me down.

"Butt face." I mumbled and got in the car.

"Foul language!" He yelled and sat in the drivers seat.

We got back to the house and I flopped face first in the couch and moaned.

"I don't want to do anything." I mumbled into the couch. I heard walking and Josh came over and sat on my legs. "Ugh!" I tried to wiggle my legs so he would get off. "I can't feel my legs!"