Chapter 30

»Britt«

When we got to the appartment Thomas bolted over. "Sooo....how'd it go?" He asked.

"It was awkward..." I said.

"Go on Britton....tell him the truth." Tyler said.

I scoffed. "What truth? I always tell the truth." lie.

"Yeah...uh huh sure. You dont love me." he said.

I dropped my head in defeat. "Yeah and I sure as heck don't like anyone in this household." I said and walked out the door.

I slammed the door and outside. I set on the bench outside the complex and put my head in my hands. I heard people walk by every few minutes.

"Britton?" I heard.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Thomas..." he said.

"Go away....." I said.

"No....Tyler told me everything.  I-I'm sorry..." he said.

"No I get it. You're Mr.Perfect and I am Miss Imperfect and forever alone." I said.

he tugged at my arm trying to get me to pull my face out of my hands. I sighed and sat up. 

"Now look at me.." he said.

"No." I said.

He put his hand under my chin and pulled my face so I was facing him. He looked like he had been crying. I probably did too.

"There. You see? I'm upset. Do you know why I am upset?" he asked.

"No why are you upset?" I asked in return.

"Because Maybelle is a total s l u t. I caught her swallowing some guy's tongue in an alleyway earlier." he said.

I hugged him. "I told you so." I said.

I stopped hugging him and he cupped my cheek.

"W-what are y-you doing?" I asked.

He smirked and said,"This."

He crashed his lips onto mine. I melted into the kiss. It was literally so perfect. I pulled away.

"Crap..." I mumbled.

"What?" he asked.

"I have to start turning in my homework now..." I said.

He laughed. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"My teacher asked me when I would start doing my homework and I told him the day I kissed you." I said blushing.

He cooed. "Awwwww!" 

I shook my head and laughed. He pulled me into a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder. 

"Come back up to the appartment with me." he said.

I sighed and got up, followed by him. He slid his hand in mine and we walked up to the appartment. He opened the door and yelled,"I found her!!"

Dylan raced over and engufled me in a hug. I slid my hand out of Thomas's and hugged Dylan back.

"I thought you were going to get lost and die." he said.

I laughed. "So?" 

"Nobody would get to here Britton Zehr-Sangster's last words." he said.

I pushed him off of me. "That's not my name."

"Not yet." he said.

I shook my head and slud my hand back in Thomas's. He looked down and smiled.

"Sleepover anyone?" Jessica said walking into the room.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"While you were out there with Thomas." she said.

"What happened out there?" Tyler asked.

"What happens on the bench, stays on the bench. Oops that sounded sexual. Okay.Nevermind. Nothing." I said.

Tyler wiggled his eyebrows. I shook my head. "Idiot.." I mumbled.

"I know I am." He said.

We al went into the living room. I sat on the couch with Thomas. He wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head on his shoulder.

((A/N: Ugh this is hard writing. That was for Hannah btw!!))

((AnotherA/N: Its CrazyButNotInsane_ or Music4Lyf_ or Bunny or Morgan here!!))