Chapter 36: The Sensuality She Exhibits

WARNING: If the last chapter (35) didn't reach two hundred votes, I won't work with the next chapter. 4 hours lang kasi ang pagitan and usually hindi na na-vo-vote ang previous chapters at latest chapters nalang. Bear with my bratty mode, thank you :*

NEIL'S POV

I taste every corner of her mouth. She tastes like heaven. It's been so long since I last tasted her like this. And this is the most ecstatic feeling right now.

You feel hot? I am burning into ashes, baby!

"You sure about this?" I asked her. I am breathing heavily, controlling myself. 

She's still catching her breath. Her eyes are now clouded with so much love and passion.

She wants me! Fuck! I want her too! I want her so much!

I can feel myself aching for her. All my senses are asking for the warmth only her can provide. 

She seductively smirk at me. 

Holy mother of fucks! I can feel my cock throbbing by the way she smirks. Her smile held a promise of sensuality. And I am goddamn turned on!

She pushed me to sit at the edge of the bed. She get her phone from her bag.

She walks towards the mini bar.

"I always fantasized to this. I hope you'll like this, baby" marahang sabi niya habang pumipindot sa phone niya.

Napataas na lamang ang kilay ko nang nangsalin siya ng alak sa baso at tinungga iyon. 

A melody plays on her phone.

I have this feeling that I'll enjoy what she'll be doing.

"You're such a turn on, baby" I huskily said.

She just smile at me while putting her phone on the table.

I am biting my lip while we locked our gaze.

Take off those heels, lay on my bed
Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair
Poison in our veins, but we don't even care
Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare
Everybody wonders where we've run off to
My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue
Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two
The fever's fucking running, feel the heat between us two!