Chapter 33: The Clingy Boyfriend

NEIL'S POV

I am really happy that I can hold her hand like this again. This overwhelming feeling is warming my whole being. I feel like I just have myself once again. I am finally home. 

Hindi sayang ang lahat. Hindi nakakapagsisi na pumasok ako sa mundong ginagalawan niya. 

I asked Tatiana if I can pose with Cleo para sa photo shoot niya. Ayaw niya kasi akong makita, lalo na ayaw niya na hawakan ko siya. Kung co-model niya ako, all she have to do is to be professional and work with me. 

This sounds pathetic, but I just want to feel her once more. Gusto ko siyang yakapin. Pakiramdam ko ay mababaliw na talaga ako kapag hindi ko siya nayakap. Mahirap magtiis na nakikita ko lamang siya mula sa malayo. 'Yung babae na dating akin na akin, hanggang tanaw na lamang ako ngayon.

Hindi ko kailanman naisip na magiging ganito ako kabaliw sa isang babae. Tinatawanan na nga ako ng mga Kuya ko. Mabuti na lamang at wala sila Mom. Pero wala akong pakielam. Luluhod ako sa kanya. Susunod ako sa lahat ng gusto niya, maramdaman lamang ang pagmamahal niya.

And hearing that she missed he, just opened the gates of heaven for me. And feeling her loving arms wrapped around me is my real meaning of ecstasy. 

Hindi ko na napigilan ang maluha sa sobrang saya. She can turn my world upside down. 

"We'll go ahead, lovebirds" natatawang sabi ni Tats.

Naramdaman ko ang bahagyang pagtulak sa akin ni Cleo kaya humiwalay ako sa pagkakayakap sa kanya. Pasimpleng pinunasan ko ang luha ko bago ako tumitig sa kanya.

Unlike me, she still have her tears. Instead of wiping those tears away with my thumb, I kiss them away. I plant soft kisses on her cheeks. How I miss feeling her soft delicate skin against my lips.

"M-Matt-" she said with her trembling lips.

I cupped her face and look straight to her eyes. I want her to see my whole. I want her to read my mind and feel my soul.

"I'm so sorry for everything, baby. I will do everything you want. Enslave me if you want. Punish me all you want. Do everything you wish. Just please take me back" I begged her. I don't fucking care if we're on the eyes of the public. Or I am crying in front of her. I can literally do anything just to have her back. 

"I am losing myself without you. I want you, baby, I need you. Baby, please..." I leaned my forehead in hers and closed my eyes. I can stand seeing her crying as well. I know I've hurt her big time. And I feel like the biggest asshole for that. 

I open my eyes and search for her soul through her eyes. I want to tell her straight from my heart, extracted from every nerves in my being, and with my whole being. 

God... I love this girl so damn much.