Chapter 3: The Cassanova

WARNING: THIS STORY IS STRICTLY FOR MATURE READERS! STARTING FROM THIS CHAPTER, EVERYTHING IS A LITTLE MORE OFFENSIVE... WORDS, SCENES, THEME, ETC. PLEASE STOP READING THIS IF YOU WILL COMPLAIN LATER THAT MY STORY IS A P0RNOGRAPHIC MATERIAL. THANK YOU

__________________

NEIL'S POV

I locked my gaze with the lady at the left end of the bar counter. She's intently watching me while I'm making out with Samantha, the sexy lady I just met here.

"Oh, Neil..." Sam sexily moaned as I squeezed her bosom a little harder.

I continue kissing her torridly while still looking at Saskia whose face is already bright red. By just looking at her, I knew that she wants me as well.

I can't blame her though. I gave her the most powerful kiss I can, last time we met. I gave her a kiss that will imprint her mind how hot I am and how much flame I can offer her.

I despise her type of woman. She's so desperate. I saw how she flirted with Kuya Nex. Was she that of need for a Vergara?

When we're on the orphanage, I can tell how bored she was. She's only doing that to make some connection with my Mom. And the way she responded to my sudden kiss, it seems that she can offer me her body for the security my name can guarantee her in her career. And now, she's seducing my brother as well. What a pathetic btch!

"Let's go to my place, darling" Samantha seductively whispered in my ears. She bit the tip of my earlobe.

I turned my attention from Saskia to Samantha.

I caress her cheek and smile sweetly at her. "What about at the back of your car?" I asked

I have no intention of spending my whole night with her. Not now that I found a nice playmate.

"Very well" she playfully smiled and bit my lower lup before dipping her tongue on my mouth. She's good. Well experienced and willing... my kind of girl.

I'm into women who are willing ro play with me without expecting anything in return. Those who'll be contented by sharing some flame with Matthew Neil Vergara and nothing emotional investment needed.

After breaking the kiss, she pulled me up and led me to the way at her car. She's so hot.

Kumaway na lamang ako sa mga nakakasalubong ko na kakilala at sumenyas na lamang kay Kuya Nex na ngumisI lamang. Bago kami tuluyang makalabas ng bar, tunapunan ko muli ng tingin si Saskia. Her eyes are dark with passion. I smirk at the thought of her wanting me and envying Samantha who's with me.

Nawala na sa isip ko si Sakia nang agad na lumuhod si Sam sa harap ko at kalasin ang belt ko.

Her car was parked at the VIP area. Walang nakakapagtaka doon dahil sikat na equestrian si Sam. I just hope na kung gaano siya kagaling sumakay sa kabayo niya, ganoon kagaling niya din ako sasakyan.

Walang ibang tao sa parking. Maaga pa kasi at ang lahat ay nasa loob pa ng bar at nagsasaya.

Sam unbuttoned my pants and pulled the zipper of my pants. She pulled my pants down, together with my boxers. I leaned at her car and watch her do her job.

She starts stroking my semi hardened member. She salaciously look up at me while licking the tip of my pet. I caress her hair and smile down at her. She starts taking the head of my pet. I grab her hair and put them together in a messy bun. I used my baller to tie her hair. She moaned and starts taking the half of my shaft. Her mouth is so warm and her tongue is expertly playing with my hardness, caressing the tip of my pet in a circular manner.