Coffee Triangle

A girl walked up to our table...she was shaking. "Can-Can-May I have your autograph?" She stuttered to Harry.

He stood and reached out for her pen and paper. "What's your name, love?"

"C-A-R-L-A," she answered rubbing her palms down the sides of her jeans.

"Sure," he smiled reassuringly. Then used the table to steady the paper as he wrote a quick note for her.

"Oh my gawd," she shrieked. "I think I'm going to pass out."

"There's no need for that, Carla," he said slowly.

"Thank you, thank you! Oh em gee! He said 'Carla' and called me love," her chest heaved as she realized that she had just met Harry Styles.

He reached out and touched her shoulder. "Carla, you need to breathe. It was lovely to meet you. Have a nice day."

Her mother led her toward the door. Just as her hand touched the knob, John walked in. Our eyes met, his face contained a smug look. Quickly he frowned and turned toward Alexander.

"Oh no, we don't have to stay," John told Alexander loud enough for all patrons to hear.

"Why not?" Alexander asked.

"Because your wife is here with him," he hissed and pointed to us.

My heart pounded in my chest. Harry's hand gently touched my knee under the table.

_____

Alexander POV

"Yes, I see them," I responded coolly as I walked past him to finally meet Harry.

The silence triggered my curiousity, so I quickly glanced back to look at John's face - it was priceless.

"Nice to meet you, finally," I shook Harry's hand.

"This is going to RUIN your career," John screamed behind me.

"How so?" Sophie asked.

"His name has been in the headlines..people connected with him...he needed this."

Alexander sighed before he simply said, "John, get out of here. You're fired. Amanda will contact you."

"You can't fire me! You'll be nothing without me!" His face was bright red.

"Well, John, I plan on suing you. Trying to destroy my career and integrity - just to make a few dollars. Ugh," Harry couldn't even finish.

"You-you-you," before John could finish, Charles walked in with a police officer to escort John out of the coffee shop.