Room 1075*

I hesitated before walking up to the front desk. Luckily, I had gone unnoticed out in front and was able to at least remove my sunglasses inside.

"Hello, I'm Michelle, welcome to The Manhattan. Checking in?" She greeted me.

"Hi Michelle, I'm going to room 1075, Mr. Har- I mean - Simon Style." I replied nervously.

She looked at me and typed into her computer. Her eyebrows furrowed as she stared at the screen.

"I need to see an id," she said sternly.

I reached into my clutch and pulled out my license. I realized this meant that Harry was actually here and smiled to myself. She made a copy of my id and then handed me a room key.

"Enjoy your stay," she smiled robotically.

"Thank you," I responded walking toward the elevator. I looked at my reflection and debated whether I should remove my hat, but decided I against it - I liked the look. Inside the elevator, I pressed 10 and glanced at the front desk - Michelle was watching me as the doors closed. She had a strange look on her face.

The bell rang and the doors opened, I looked down the hall - there was a couple making out next to their door. I chuckled to myself as I searched for room 1075. Once I found it, my heart pounded in my chest.

I stuck my key in and opened the door when the light turned green. The room was simple yet elegant. It was nicely decorated, there was a cart full of desserts sitting near the bar and a fire was lit in the fireplace. I quietly closed the door behind me and put my clutch down on the round table near the door. I walked over to the bar and poured myself a glass of ice water.

"Making yourself at home, I see." His sultry voice said as he walked out of the bedroom.

I turned and grinned at him. I had missed him. Too much. We met in the middle of the room and he pulled me in for a hug. I smelled his familiar scent and felt my stomach flutter.

"It's so good to see you, Harry," I said looking into his eyes.

He pulled me in close, removed my hat and pushed his lips against mine. Finally.

"And you as well, love," he breathed into my mouth.

We walked over and sat on the couch in front of the fireplace. He pressed a button on the remote and music filled the room. It wasn't anything romantic...it was Nirvana - which in turn made me giggle.

We exchanged stories of our week. I mentioned visiting the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building. He told me about London and visiting the lads and his family. He turned serious when he asked if the unknown number had contacted me again and seemed relieved when I shook my head no.

'Lake of Fire' started to play. It was one of my favorite songs, so I moved my head to the beat.

"Care to dance?" he whispered as he kissed my cheek.

I nodded and stood up. He pulled me close to him, the warmth felt incredible. I put my head on his shoulder and he gently rubbed my lower back. It felt so nice to be held this way.

I tilted my head toward his and kissed his soft pink lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me ever so slightly as the kissing quickly grew desperate- I could feel he wanted more.

His phone buzzed in his pocket and he pulled away abruptly. He looked at the screen, narrowed his brows and asked me to excuse him. Such a gentleman. I walked over the bar and poured us each a glass of champagne, I then added some orange juice. I returned to the couch and turned on the TV above the fireplace. Harry was in the bedroom taking the call and I didn't want to eavesdrop, so I sipped my Mimosa and giggled as Jim Carrey made the most annoying noise in the world.