The Date

WARNING: NOT EDITED

(Check out the authors note at the end please)

chapter 23:

After their little talk and Jasper agreeing to go on a date, they exchanged numbers and had been texting each other since. They would see each other in person but Luke was still standing in their way. If he found out about them talking again, Jasper or Niall couldn't imagine what he would. He'd probably move Jasper away to a different country or even worse, get a restriction order against Niall. Neither of them wanted that so they just texted instead.

Niall didn't mind though. He got Jasper back and got to at least talk to him in some form. What more could he ask for? It also gave both of them some sort of thrill of being in a forbidden relationship. It made him feel like a teenager again and he loved how Jasper made feel like that.

-

It was Monday and Niall was excited. Today was there date and he had spent all weekend planning it. He already had a date planned but it only worked in warmer weather and in Ireland. But it was cold and they were in London so he had to come up with something else. It was hard. Niall wanted to make Jasper feel special. He wanted to apologize to Jasper for what he had done and show him how much Jasper meant to him. He wanted to make Jasper feel loved.

So with that in mind he had the perfect place. All he needed was permission from his curly haired friend and help from Louis. Why from Louis? Because if Louis found out that Niall and Jasper were talking and having a date he'd personally kill Niall for not telling him or letting him help. Louis shipped Niall and Jasper together since the start and he always thought they were meant to be along with everyone else. And Niall knew he'd be estatic when he told them they'd be going on a date together and Niall just needed someone gush with. Kyle wasn't there. He had some family problems to deal with and Louis was the closet thing and probably the best person to talk to about things like these. And Niall couldn't be more grateful to have been in a band and gotten a best friend like Louis in his life.

-

It was around five o'clock when Louis and Niall had finished putting the finishing touches to his date. Niall sighed with a smile imaging what Jaspers face would like when he saw it. Niall was sure he'd like it because he thought about him the entire time he put everything together. It was simple but it was enough to show him that Niall loves him.

Niall looked and his watch and cursed at the time. It was almost time for him to pick up Jasper and he still had to get dressed.

"Lou we have to go," he said taking his keys out of his pocket and heading out the door to his car. Louis followed behind but stopped mid step and groaned.

"Sh!t. Niall I left my phone inside. I'll be right back," he yelled running back inside. Niall yelled at him to hurry up but he couldn't exactly hear what he had said. He patted his pant pocket and grinned wen he felt that it was there. He didn't forget his phone, he just didn't want Niall to know what he was doing.

Louis walked to the only bedroom and sighed seeing a nightstand next to the bed. He opened the top drawer and took out a box of condoms and a tube of lube and put them inside. He wasn't sure if they would actually go that far but hey, at least they would be prepared if they did.

Smiling to himself, he closed the drawer and ran out of the bedroom and house and to Niall who looked annoyed and taped his fingers on the steering wheel impatiently. He needs to get laid, Louis thought as he got in the car and was glad he did what he did.

-

"So you're coming back tomorrow night?" Luke asked Jasper as he packed clothes into a duffle bag. He had lied to Luke about where he was going saying that he was going to spend the day with Joey, a friend from work at his lake house. Jasper didn't even know if he had a lake house but Luke bought his lie. Luke knew who Joey was and like the guy. He was nice and treated Jasper kindly. He didn't mind if they dated which is why he agreed. He was unsuspecting of what Jasper was actually doing because he thought he had forgotten about Niall. It had been six months so he didn't think there was anything there anymore. He was totally wrong though.