Chapter One

I rushed downstairs with my toothbrush still in my mouth. God damnit, I gonna be late, I thought. I could hear my best friend, Siarra, honking her car horn. She was very impatient, I knew how to deal with that. I fixed the strap to the purple dress I was wearing. I'd figure it would stay since I had a long sleeve purple shirt under it. My style was very punk rockish. I had black leggings with black boots on to go with the purple. I grabbed my messenger bag, put it on my shoulder and ran out of the house.

Siarra opened the door to her Mercedes Benz for me. She had on a black mini skirt, blue stiletto heels and a blue tank top. She had black shades on the top of her amber hair. Her style was more of a, and I mean this is the nicest way possible, slutty look. She often competed with the most popular girl in school, which was my twin sister...

My sister Audrey and I were twins, but we were nothing alike. Sure we had the same blue eyes and the same facial structure, but we were two completely different people. Even our parents think so. On one of my dad's business trips to Asia, he bought back two necklaces: One with the Yin symbol and one with the Yang symbol. Audrey got Yin.

Audrey is the more out going, bitchy type. Whereas I am the sweet, quiet and bookworm twin. Audrey and I never get along and can't stand each other. Plus, she's super rude to Siarra because Siarra is "popular worthy". What does that even mean?

"We are going to be late." Siarra said, locking the car doors.

"Sorry, Audrey was hogging the bathroom again." I said putting my black beanie on the top of my long, wavy black hair. That's also another thing that was different between Audrey and I. She had naturally curly brown hair and I had naturally straight black hair.

"What does she do in there anyways? Get plastic surgery?" Siarra asked sarcastically.

"You're one to talk." I said putting my Yang necklace on. Both Siarra and Audrey had massive growths over the last 2 years. Only, I was 100% sure Audrey didn't have help. Siarra on the other hand was high in middle class.

Siarra laughed for a while. "So are you going to be home for the party this weekend?" Siarra asked me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked Siarra.

"Your sister. She's throwing a party this weekend at your house. How did you not know about this?" Siarra said.

Of course she chooses the weekend mom and dad are going away on their anaversery vacation to throw a full fledged high school party, I thought. That was Audrey. She'd do anything to make her status higher than it already was.

"Looks like I'll be finding somewhere else to hangout this weekend." I said.

"How about you go to the party for once? C'mon you might even have fun." Siarra said, keeping her eyes on the road.

I sighed. Siarra knew I didn't like to party. Partying wasn't my thing even since I was little I never really liked to party. I was one of those kids that would sit on one of the sofas and watch everyone else dance and have a good time. I was too shy to ever dance in front of anyone and I still am. Maybe it was time to change. I sure wasn't in the mood to spend the weekend with my aunt Renee that lives an hour away from us.

We got to the school. "Well what do you think? Up for a party Saterday?" Siarra asked me.

I sighed,"Yea, I guess." Let's just hope Audrey is okay with that and knowing her she won't be.