Bonus Chapter One

Mia's P.O.V

I nudged Sienna in her ribs as she rung the doorbell. This bitch is getting on my last nerve. I come to visit my family and she races me to the door. Doesn't she understand that I'm true blood, she's just a replacement for when I'm at boarding school.

She pushed me and I fell on the snow covered sidewalk. My slightly tanned face boiled up with anger. Murder has to be legal in this country, it has to. I'll do jail time just so I can kill this whore. My butt started to freeze up from the snow. Wearing my school uniform here was not a good idea. I stood up abruptly as the door opened. I grabbed my suitcase and stood up straight.

"Hey Sienna." Audrey said.

I pushed Sienna to the the grass,"Hey cousin!"

"Mia, what are you doing here!" Audrey exclaimed.

"Freezing my ass off, can you let me in." I said sarcastically.

She smiled and nodded. Wow, last time I checked Audrey was always on her period. 3 years changes a lot. She moved from the doorway to let me in. Sienna followed, with an angry expression on her face. Karma's a bitch huh. When I got in, I saw four boys sitting on one of the sofas. They look so familiar. I turned to the other sofa. Rose was sitting there with a smile on her face. I ran over to her and gave her a bear hug.

"I missed you so much." I mumbled into her shirt.

"I know, it feels like forever since I've seen you." Rose said. She pulled away,"How did you get out of boarding school?"

"Aunt Marie took me out. Her and mom got to a huge argument about me being there." I answered.

"They should've kept you in there for another 4 years." Sienna said taking her coat off. I stuck my tounge out at her.

Rose, Sienna, and I moved to the couch. Audrey grabbed her coat and told us she was going out with some guy named Aaron. I looked at the four boys in front of me. The first one had curly black hair, a red long sleeved Polo, and jeans. His eyes were glued to his phone as he typed frantically on it. The one next to him had blonde streaked black hair and he wore an orange hoodie with jeans. He was holding a baby, feeding her a bottle. The next one had dark brown hair, he had on a long sleeve white shirt and jeans. He was looking down at the floor with an apologetic expression on his face. The last one, had black hair and he was wearing a long sleeved green polo with jeans. He was looking at me and his blue eyes looked so familiar.

"Oh sorry, these are our friends. This is Blaine, Jeremy, Jake, and Kellan." Rose said.

"This is my cousin Mia. She spent three years in a boarding school in London." Rose added.

They all greeted me with a smile. "You guys look so familiar." I said.

"We're a band." Blaine said looking up at me.

"Oh yea guys are famous right?" I asked them. "Something that starts with an F right?"

"Forever young." Kellan answered.

"God, don't you listen to music." Sienna scuffed.

"Ok, I'm going to bring my suitcase up to the guest room before I commit a fellonie on this bitch's face." I said standing up from my seat.

I walked over to my suitcase and placed my hand on the handle. "Oh wait, you can't bring that up on your own."

"Damn Rose, I'm not that short." I said. I'm pretty short for my age to be honest. I'm 5'1.

"I could help her." Kellan said standing up.

"So your mom sent you to boarding school because your step father thought it would be a good idea?" Kellan asked leaning on the dresser.

We both decided we didn't want to go back downstairs, so it was time to get to know each other. I told him about how my mom married a total jerk and he got her to send me to a boarding school in London for 3 years. It took my Aunt Marie to finally get me out. Now, I had to live with my aunt Laurie until my mom gets a sense of mind. I pulled out my ice cream sandwich telephone and placed it on the end table next to the king sized bed.

"Your life sounds like a T.V. sitcom." Kellan said.

"Well, what are you a chick flick movie?" I asked taking my uniform jacket off. It was a black blazer. I placed my white beats around my neck. "You're the bad boy of your highschool, you move to New Jersey and still keep your bad boy status. Somehow you end up with three other guys somewhat like yourself and form a band. A record company notices you and you become famous yet your still looking for the love of your life."

I walked over to him,"Did I get it right?"

"Everything was right except for the love part. I am not looking for love, I'm looking for a party. Just going to live life to the fulliest." Kellan said.

"What are you twenty one? How about you focus on getting a diploma." I said.

He turned to face me,"And how old are you fifteen? Shouldn't you be focusing on what to wear to freshman formal?"

"For your information, I am 15 and a half year old sophomore." I said.

Kellan snickered. I could tell he was a bit tooken back at the fact that I was almost sixteen years old. Everyone is. That is why I get bullies most of the time at school. I don't really care, they bother me because they have nothing else to do with their lives. Maybe that's why all my friends live a thousand miles away.

"Nice beats. What kind of music do you listen to?" Kellan asked.

"Most of everything." I answered.

"You listen to most of everything, but you don't know my band." Kellan said.

"I don't listen to pop bands. I listen to rock bands." I said.

"Oh so you listen to all that screaming stuff." Kellan said stretching his arm on the dresser.

"Not all of it it screaming, shut up." I said playfully punching his arm. Kellan laughed. I don't know about this guy. He seems alright. Yea, I'm gonna keep an eye on him.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

HEY GUYS!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE BONUS CHAPTER BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A LOT MORE. I'M SUPER HYPER RIGHT NOW I JUST HAD A CAN OF SODA AND IF YOU KNOW ME I BARELY DRINK SODA SO YA. QUESTION: HOW DO YOU REACT WHEN YOU FIND OUT YOUR CRUSH IS SINGLE? I JUST THANK THE LORD FOR BLESSING ME WITH A MIRICALE! yea no I don't .....