Chapter Seventeen

"Hey sleepy head, wake up." Sienna said shaking my body. I woke up to see her, Aliyah, and Audrey sitting on my bed. Their beaming faces almost made me want to punch them.

"What are you guys doing? It's six in the morning." I said putting my pillow on my head.

"We have to tell you something important." Aliyah said.

I groaned,"It couldn't have waited til the afternoon?"

"No." Sienna snapped.

I groaned once more and sat up on my bed. Sienna had her blonde hair tied in a messy bun with a white tank top and gray sweats. Aliyah's hair was braided and she had on a blue pajama top with blue pajama shorts. Audrey was wearing her same peach pj dress and her hair was in a ponytail.

"Fine. What's so important?" I asked.

"I'm dating Blaine." Sienna blurted.

"I'm dating Jeremy." Aliyah followed.

"I kissed Aaron last night and he wants to go on a date with me today." Audrey said.

Their annoucements were pretty obvious, except Audrey's. I figured her and Aaron had at least gotten farther than that. They stared at me as if they were waiting for an answered. I forced a smile and they cheered.

"That's great guys." I said.

"Oh c'mon something special had to have happened with you and Kellan." Sienna said.

I recalled the events from last. Kellan cheated on me right in front of my eyes. "Yup. I saw him making out with some girl."

Audrey, Sienna, and Aliyah stared at me speechless and their smiles disappeared. I felt for ruining their moods so suddenly, but they did ask. Things got quiet. I just sighed. I think I got all my tears out last night. All the doubts I had about me and Kellan's relationship had became real. He cheated on me.

"Oh my god, that bastard." Sienna said. Her hands balled up into fists. I knew that telling her about this would set her off.

"Well I saw Jake leaving this way last night. What happened to him?" Aliyah asked.

I froze. How could I forget what happened between me and Jake last night. He kissed me! It just makes me feel all fluttery inside. Why though? Did I have feelings for Jake? Was it just another heat of the moment? I did just get my heart broken. Of course Jake needed to do something to calm me down, but kiss me?

Audrey waved her hand in my face,"Hello Rose, what happened last night?"

"We kissed. Me and Jake." I blurted out.

They looked at me and began fangirling. I couldn't help but blush. It was a really good kiss. I'd never had a kiss like that with Kellan. I wish I could, but not anymore.

"What are you going to do Rose?" Aliyah asked me.

What am I going to do? I didn't really have time to think about it. Kellan, he cheated on me. There's no way I could ever trust him again. And Jake, that kiss we shared last night was special.

"The boys are leaving for Los Angelous in an hour to record their first album. Blaine told me about it last night and I wanted to tell you right away, but I got caught up." Sienna said.

"Are you kidding? I have to see them right now!" I exclaimed as I jumped out of bed. Now I really have to make a decision, fast.

I knocked on the boy's cabin. I turned to Sienna and Aliyah who were standing behind me. Aliyah had on a black leather jacket, a pair of skinny jeans and a blue tank top. Sienna was wearing a blue buttoned down sleeveless shirt and shorts. I was wearing a white belly shirt, with a tank top under it and sky leggings. They gave me a warm smile and I let out a deep breath. I was glad to have them with me.

"Rose, uh hi." I heard Jeremy say. I turned around to see him in a red polo and skinny jeans.

"Hey, is Kellan here?" I asked.

"Yea, he's inside." He answered. I nodded and Sienna and I headed in to the cabin. Jeremy stood outside with Aliyah.

We walked inside to see Blaine packing his things in a suitcase. Sienna walked over to him and he gave her an apologetic face. She threw her purse on her bed and started to pack with him. I felt bad, that was probably the only guy she had feelings for and now he's leaving. We were definitly going to end up watching the Notebook later, I can tell.

I spotted Kellan standing out in the back of the cabin. I took a deep breath, here goes nothing. I walked outside. Kellan smiled when he saw me. He had on a black t shirt and jeans. I couldn't smile back no matter how hard I tried.

"What's up?" He asked.

I turned my head and tried not to make eye contact. A tear slipped down my cheek, I can't do it. Nope, I have to. He cheated on me.

"I- I saw what happened last night." I blurted.

"What do you mean y-" Kellan began.

"I saw you making out with that girl. You left with her." I said. "Did you have sex with her?" I asked him. I hadn't even thought that far.

Kellan stood quiet for a while. "Yes." He answered.

My heart sank into my stomach. He had sex with her. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Everything I had been worried about came true. I wasn't good enough for Kellan so he cheated on me. What a jerk. To think I trusted Kellan, I knew he wasn't the bad boy everyone said he was out to be. He proved them right and he proved me wrong. Audrey was right, we wouldn't last as long as I thought we would.

"I'm sorry Kellan, but I can't do this anymore." I said. "We need to break up."

"Rose it doesn't have to end like this." Kellan said. I looked into his eyes. I didn't feel the warmth anymore. I was cold and as cheap as that sounded it still hurt a lot.

"I'm sorry Kellan, I just can't." I said crying.

I stormed out from the back of the cabin. I reached the front to see Jeremy and Aliyah talking. Aliyah asked me what was wrong, but I just shrugged her off. My heart had been brutly murdered and no one could fix it. That's when I bumped into Jake. He had on a white t shirt and jeans.

"Whoa, Rose what's wrong?" He asked me.

I looked down and grabbed his hand. I stormed off through the camp. Jake stood quiet the whole time. Finally, we got to the place where we would go early in the morning to hang out.

"What's going on Rose?" Jake finally asked.

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving today?" I asked in a yell.

Jake stood quiet for a while. "What were you going to do, just leave without telling me. I have feelings ya'know, feelings for you."

Jake and I froze after I said the last part. Did I just say that? My face got red and my eyes burned with tears. It really did hurt to know that I'd probably never see Jake again. The feelings I had for him were real. The kiss we had yesterday was real all of it. I couldn't deny it, besides the anticipation of Kellan cheating on me, my feelings for Jake had been on my mind all day.

I wrapped my hands around Jake's neck,"I'm in love with you." He placed his hands around my waist and grabbed me in for a kiss.

I hugged his shoulders,"Promise me you'll come back, okay?"

"I promise." Jake said holding me tighter.