Chapter Two

Siarra and I parted at the front of the school. She had gym so she took one of the enterances in the back of the school. I on the other hand, had Global History. I groaned. I never liked Global. Who did?

I went to my locker and pulled out my Global text book and my scholastic 1 subject book. I slammed my locker door. Just then, I heard familiar laughing. Oh no, I thought. I pit the books in my bag and then hurried to my class. I only got halfway through the hallway when someone said:

"Hey Rose, what's the rush?" I heard a famaliar voice call me. I stopped walking and hung my head. What did Audrey want now?

I turned to face her,"Look Audrey, I have to get to Global or else Mrs. Schwartz starts her bitching."

"Yea I don't care. Just wanted to make it clear to you that you are not invited to my party." Audrey said.

"I'm not invited to a party that's being thrown at my own house?" I said confused.

"Yup that's about right." Audrey said with her fellow cheerleaders laughing around her. I never noticed how skimpy our school's cheer-leading outfit was. It consists of a mini skirt and a belly shirt with long-sleeves. Our school colors were red and purple.

"Well unless you want mom and dad to find out about this party, I'm invited." I said.

Audrey looked at me with her mouth gaped open. She was probably surprised that I even wanted to go to the party. She also shocked that I stood up for myself in front if everyone. That surprised me.

I smirked,"I'll leave you to think about that." I walked away from Audrey with a huge smile on my face. I pretty sure it was going to the party that was giving me all this confeidence. Hopefully, it would last.

As I turned the corner of the hallway, I bumped into someone really hard. I fell on the floor. I looked ahead of me to see who I had bumped into.

He had bright green eyes, dark brown hair and he had on a black shirt that clearly showed her had a muscular figure. He got up and grabbed my hand to help me up. His body heat was really warm and cozy to me. He pulled me up and I jumped so far close to him that we almost kissed. His cheeks were getting red and so were mine.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." I said.

"Its okay, I should've been more careful." The guy said.

The late bell rang. I ran the rest of the way to Global. I felt bad for just pushing past that guy without even introducing myself. I had to get to Global as soon as possible. Mrs. Schwartz did not like me at all. She has crush on my father and she cannot stand rejection.

I covered my face as I walked into the room. I crouched down between the desks. Hopefully, Mrs Schwartz didn't see me. I got into my seat and pulled out my textbooks and notebook in a heart beat. I sighed, Global was going to be hard to think about. The only thing I had on my mind was that guy.