Two Games At Once

Chapter Four

Two Games At Once

“If you could stop being a man whore, we are about to start the game!” I call out to Jack, who just waves me off with his hand, not even giving me the time of day, talking to the skimpy blonde’s that were jogging.

I roll my eyes at him, fighting back my violent ways as Sam and Becky appear beside me, “We have to start this soon, or I have to give Luda forty dollars.” Sam groans in annoyance and I nod in agreement.

I bet your wondering, what is going on?

Are we about to fight to the death?

No, not really but we may as well be.

Sam bet against Luda that we girls couldn’t beat them boys in a game of hit the ball with a bat. It was a game that we played all the time; it involved soft ball, baseball and cricket all in one. Even though we had been playing for four years, we never got around to actually naming it.

Anyway, Sam taught Luda last week and he said that boys were superior to girls in every way of physical matter except for gymnastics. Obviously he hurt Sam’s woman pride and the very next day, she explained to me what he said and let’s just say; he had four very annoyed girls at his door.

So we planned today, a day were it would be a bit of a game, to see who was better at sport. I had brought along Becky, Chrissy (a friend of the family) and Sam brought a girl named Peta from the schools soccer team.

The boys had Jack, Luda, a cocky ass named Chris, a really tall basketball player Tyrone and his brother Tyler. I know they were one down, but they had boasted that they could win anyway, with sheer man power.

Little did they know, I was about to go freaking Monica Geller on them.

But I couldn’t do that, if Jack would stop whoring around.

I stomped over to him and Chris, who were flirting hard core with these two girls. I pushed the two swag fags apart, making the girls jump as I smile politely, “I’m sorry but they are about to start in a game, they said that us girls are below them in every physical activity.”

And I watched with utter satisfaction as both of the girls lip curved up with disgust as one of them crossed her arms, “I’m a tennis player,” and the other followed her pursuit, “And I’m a cheerleader.” They both smiled at me before flicking their hair and stomping off making Sam cry out in laughter.

I turned around and grinned sweetly, “Have fun boys.” I winked at them before jogging back to Sam who high fived me. Becky laughed, calling the other girls over.

“Come on, let’s get this game started.” Luda shouted and we nodded, making me peel off my jumper. I had around a tight sports top and black leggings, my normal workout clothes as I pulled my hair up and Sam whistled, “Damn girl! Get in my bed.”