Coloured Kisses Baby; Coloured Freaking Kisses

VOTE && COMMENT&& FAN 

^ Listen to the words above, they have a law degree so they must be smart. 

Chapter Six 

Coloured Kisses Baby; Coloured Freaking Kisses. 

"Jack! How could you be so stupid?" I screeched at him, as the devil himself freaked out, which would be highly amusing if he hadn't just pushed the small girl over. Like literally, she walked up to him and he pushed her over, causing the five maybe six year old to burst into tears. 

"Shit... Shit! Oh fuck I'm sorry kid! Crap I just swore in front of you! Oh holy dick I just did it again!" His beautiful green eyes were big in worry and fear as the girl sobbed underneath him harder for the amount of bad words he had flung out in just a statement. 

"Why would you push the girl over you jerk?" I hiss at him while Sam and Luda, watch the scene amused, a few people stop from their walking and playing to peer over at us, but other than that, the park seemed pretty normal and uninfluenced by his crime. 

"I saw you talking to her and I thought she was coming over to do something bad to me!" 

"I was complimenting on her skirt you dumbass!" 

No I wasn't... I actually planned all of this, to freak Jack out but I didn't know he was going to push the poor girl over! 

Honestly, now thanks to his little stunt, the small cute Indian girl in front of him would probably demand more money from me. 

"How I was supposed to know that?" 

I glared venomously at him, before looking to the girl and shaking my head, "Now you've made her cry harder with all your yelling." 

"You were yelling too!" 

"And you're still yelling." I put my hands on my hips, rolling my eyes as he blushed gently, making him look so adorable... ah no! Snap out of it! 

He turned toward the little kid and winced at her crying deflated state, "Um hey kid... I'm really sorry for pushing you over... I just freaked out a bit." 

"Jack... how about you try and learn her name?" 

He nodded, and kneelt down on his knee, "Hey cutie, what's your name?" She looked up and her eyes went big, filled with tears as they shared what I called the 'Jack-Canadian' moment. 

When you realised that Jack is Canadian, and he's incredibly good looking, and you suddenly can't speak. 

Not that I've had this moment, I've just witnessed other girls fall for it, the coffee girl, the owner of the car that Jack accidently hit, the Mc Donald's worker... the other coffee girl. 

And now this poor defenceless little child was getting it too. 

Why doesn't he ever use 'it' on me? 

Not that I want him too, but its normal too be curious. 

What exactly lures these girls in? 

"A-A-Amanda," She stammered making me sigh, ah yes the signs of the falling. 

The stammer, the blush and the giggle... it was sad how these steps had become something of a ritual every time I was invited to tag along with them, although Sam is hell bent on calling all four of us a group.