Then The Storm Clouds Came

I'm not going to waste time with a massive amount of apologies and scared promises that I will update each week! Please enjoy this chapters and for the ones who haven't left yet, ❤️😊❤️😊❤️😊

I couldn't stop giggling when I reached home with a balloon in my hand and a hilarious scheme in my mind.

I was so focused on my evil thoughts that I ran into a crowded kitchen. Crowded being Nan, Toby and Michael are all standing around.

"Juliet, oh no... What did you do?" Nan gazed at me suspiciously at my giggling face and I pout, "Why do I have to do something to be happy?"

"You're giggling. I haven't heard it in a while since Jack left." Toby stated truthfully as I frowned, "Toby. You scare me with your observations some times."

He laughed as my phone buzzed in my pocket, I pulled it out revealing a text from Jack saying he was home from school, and he wanted to Skype.

A wide grin spread on my face as I laughed evilly, "I'm so ready for this shit." I ran over to the bench, handing Michael my newly bought pink balloon, "Hold this for a second."

He did so, but without an annoyingly crooked eyebrow in my direction.

"Juliet, what are you up to?" Nan asks curiously as I logged into my laptop, which was sitting on the bench were I had left it earlier this morning.

"Jack is being really depressing lately with all touchy feely crap, and I'm going to cheer him up." I explain vaguely, opening my Skype and logging on quickly.

I pull over a chair and shoo them to the other side of the bench, fixing my wayward hair in a pony tail and wiping under my eyes. I take the balloon Michael had been holding and untie the string quickly as Jack also logs on, immediately calling through video chat.

I giggle to myself for a moment, and untie the looped end of the balloon, sucking in a big breathe and swallowing.

"What the..." I hear Toby mutter as I accept the call, seeing Jack's beautiful half smile that tells me more than it should.

He's been so sad, and it really pains me to know I'm half to blame. It can't be easy having a long distance relationship, much less with a crazy chick like me.

I'm literally the walking embodiment of the Grunge and Ana from Frozen. I'm just a big mess of things.

"Hey babe."

I hold my finger up, successfully hiding the balloon and clear my throat a few times before stating seriously, "My name is Juliet, and I hate hot dogs."

My voice is so painfully high and chip-munkafied that it scares me but it shocks Jack for a split second. And then he bursts into laughter making me want to laugh with him but I just frown, pretending to be upset, "Baby? Why are you laughing?"

This causes him to roll over in laughter which sounds beautiful to my ears. I quickly duck whilst he's laughing, taking another huge breathe in and swallowing the helium.

This is going to kill my throat later.

Sigh, the things I do for that Canadian idiot.

"Jack! Quit laughing! I've got a serious problem!" He sobers up for a very brief moment, concern showing in his eyes as I state seriously in this ridiculous voice, "All my underwear is gone, and I know you stole it."

And he's done once again, making a smile break out onto my lips, glad I can make him laugh this hard.

"Hey, what do you get when you pass a Darlek and RT-D2?" I suck in another breathe of helium as he makes out between his crackly amazing laughter, "W-what?"