Twenty Kisses and One Promise

•••

"Ooh! Drake or Kid Cudi?" Sam asked me, as I snorted, "Please. Kid Cudi defeats all."

"His songs are about weed and struggles. It's dope." Reena says as I grin at her pun, highfiving her loudly.

Reena, or Pinky was a friend from our school and since Becky was stuck in a book about old traditions of torture for an essay, I thought let's invite Pinky to a weekend of boredom.

The reason why she was called Pinky by her friends and some of her teachers was because of her strange love of the color pink. Everyday she wore pink, talked about pink and it was natural for her to adopt the nickname Pinky.

We were sitting on top of a railing, overlooking the busy train station, eating ice cream cones. My legs were slung through the silver bars and my back pack was placed behind me.

People jumped off trains and scurried on different metal contraptions. Everybody was either working or in a pitiful fight.

"So when are you and Luda going to stop this fight?"

"When he admits to what I said. So don't worry, you'll be with you own personal Canadian slut before monday." Sam winked a me, before taking a huge lick of her ice cream whilst Pinky burst out laughing loudly.

I flushed in reminder and rose to my defense, "He seduced me! I swear!"

"No ones judging you honey, the guy is hot." Sam grinned as Pinky sighed in agreement, "Yes he is. I can't believe you got to touch his chest! I can't believe you get to kiss him and hug HIM on demand!" She cried out dramatically as I smiled sheepishly, before she glanced at me and smirked, "But I get why you guys are attracted to one another."

"Ditto pink." Sam nodded in agreement as I frowned, "I don't get to hug or kiss him on demand! And I don't understand either of you!"

"Your so naive, it's adorable." Sam grinned as I glared, "Now you sound like him. Yuck." Pink laughed again as I jumped off the railing easily, landing on the strip of concrete connecting the road to the train station.

"How about this, Pink and I will drop the Jack subject if you do a dare." Sam followed me down and I grabbed my Jake back pack and skunk it over my back.

Pinky also jumped off, finishing her cone and looking at Sam curiously.

"Every dare you give me, either humilities me or gets me a stalker." I deadpanned as she grinned, "I was thinking Mika for a baby name. It's cute."

I glared at her as Pinky jumped in; tugging on her pink suspenders and her tanned face with her pretty brown eyes. I could see the tiniest fleck of red, but it disappeared quickly when she shifted her footing.

"I know a really nice place you guys can get married." She inputted unhelpfully as I cringed, "Marriage?!"

"You can't elope, I'd hunt you down and drag you down the isle naked if I have to." Sam nodded as Pink agreed, "I'll start the invitation list, for emergencies."

They both smirked at me, at the same time as I cried, "Fine! What's the dare?"

A look of triumph passed through their faces and Sam tapped her chin, although I knew she already had a dare for me, one that would probably contain public failure and nightmares.

Why do I put myself in these situations?

It's all Jacks fault.

"I think... Go around the whole station and ask twenty different guys to kiss you." My jaw landed open in shock as Pink jumped in quickly, "You can't kiss them without their consent, no small talk and little kids don't count!"