Who Goes To Mc Donalds And Orders Healthy?

Hello fair maidens of the land. I just wanted to quickly say thanks for the tremendous amount of support you've issued my book so far. It warms my heart and my fan base is growing, gradually and slowly but it's growing!

So thank- you.

This chapter is dedicated to my little sister on this site, she thinks i'm wise and she's my hoe, so that means she's on the right path. To awesomeness. Yeah.

So this chapter really outlines Juliet's home life, because I haven't made much of an effort to say much except that her mum is a workaholic and a doctor with Sam's mum.

Without further ado, the newest addition of Heck, We Are Young

STRONG VIOLENT WORDS.

--

Chapter Five

 Who Goes To Mc Donalds And Orders Healthy?

"I wish I had never had you! You have brought nothing but shame and guilt into this household!" My mum screamed at me, her lumpish figure standing before me with her arms placed on her hips as I snorted, "What household, you are never home and when you are, you're just yelling at me because of reasons that are unknown to the universe."

"How dare you? How dare you speak back to me in my house, all you do is sit and whore around!" She hissed, her crazy blond hair and crooked nose making her look like scarier version of Rapunzel, I sometimes wondered if she was pretty when she was younger.

Looking at her red face, dirty scrubs and hair that could catch fruit flies, I doubted it.

"I whore around? This is news. I have never once brought a guy  home."

"Don't think I don't know that you're out every night, prowling the streets."

"You make me sound like I'm a cheetah or something." I snorted again, sadistic rudeness dripping from my tone, making her face blemish unattractively. I was supposed to be outside, waiting for Sam to pick me up right about now, but I sent her a message earlier explaining my mum was on crack... the type that made her pick a fight with me.

My mum was beyond stressed, sure she only had one child, but she still somehow felt like the whole world was on her shoulders. I couldn't really blame her, my Dad made her a safe cocoon and then he left, making her grow a pair and  start working for a change.

Why she decided to find work in one of the most chaotic professions on this green earth, I don't even want to try and comprehend.

Anyway, I wasn't in a particularly  good mood this morning. I mean, my socks didn't dry in time, my hair looked like a birds nest and I was on the verge of passing out. Sure my mum had a stressful life, but try to be a hormonal teenager, going to a school with other stinky hormonal teenagers, keeping a part time job every day of the week and on top of that, have a gorgeous Canadian boy on your mind all the goddamn time.

That last part wasn't really a complaint, somehow, thinking about how much of a dick Jack was, had a sort of calming effect on me.

So calming, that I resisted the urge to throw my shoe at my mother at this very moment.

I was slouched in the black leather arm chair, my body wrapped in black skinny jeans, a grey cardigan and a purple beanie, which was hiding my monstrous bun and messy hair. I had converse on today, worn out but comfortable and my bag was lacking the essentials I needed for school but i honestly didn't care.

"Get out now! I hate you! You do nothing around here!" She shrilled and I jumped up, outraged.

"I do nothing around here! Who cooks your dinner, who pays half of the rent, who pays for the fucking groceries every time you blow your rent on cigarettes?" I don't know what possessed me to snap at her, but afterwards, I felt a bit better.