Face Smashing Is The New Way Of Talking

Chapter Seven

Face Smashing Is The New Way Of Talking

"You kissed me." I stated in shock as Luda pulled a hysterical Sam through the crowd, barking angry orders left and right. I wanted to help my friend with her drama so bad, but right now.

I had drama of my own.

I kissed Jack, Jack kissed me.

Jack was a really good kisser.

Just thinking about Jack's lips on mine had my heart pounding and my lips tingling for more.

You know how the other day I said that my subconscious was pretty strong against Jack and his charms?

Well now she's holding up a big ass 'Jack Kiss Me' signs whilst squealing with my inner child in happiness.

We both stood in front of each other, scared to move as I blinked a few times before looking around, everybody was focusing on Luda's red faced body, screaming for the ass that kissed Sam to come out and face him.

Sam just looked at him, eyes big and worried, glancing around the room nervously which told me that maybe she knew exactly who kissed her.

"Okay! That is it, we are all going to form a circle right now and I want to see everybody's lipstick!" My eyes bugled in horror as I realised, if Jack and I were in that circle, our secret would be out and we'd never live the fact that we kissed down by our friends and peers.

He must have got the same idea because he turned around swiftly and opened the closet, we snuck in and I whispered, "Luda has gone mad."

"Having no sex for three days can do that to a man." He whispered back as I nodded before grimacing at the fact now it was out problems out on the table, "Okay. We should um... talk?"

"Yeah," Was his oh-so brilliant reply, I knew we had to get this out, and as soon as it was out it would only get more awkward.

I mean, what are you supposed to say to a beautiful Canadian boy that shared a kiss with the girl that proclaims her undying annoyance towards him every day?

"We are strong teenagers." It slipped from my mouth and I found myself convincing both of us rather quickly, "We are sort of friends... I mean it's not as if we did something bad."

"Yeah! Plus there was no way I could have known that it was you in the closet when I entered, the lights were out and it was completely anonymous right?" He agreed, nodding his head as I snapped my fingers in a revelation, "I mean it was all the excitement and nervousness of kissing a complete stranger. That's what made the kiss weird and stuff..."

"Was the stuff good for you?" He looked a bit nervous and I replied bashfully, a tiny blush taking over my cheeks, "Yeah, you?"

"Yep." He shoved his hands in his pockets, avoiding my eye contact as I justified, "And what's life without a bit of excitement, a pretty boring life, we didn't do anything wrong..."

"Exactly, I mean we are both attractive and we are sort of friends."

"So there is no reason to feel guilty or secretive right, we can continue this relationship the course it's been going on. Our comfortable course." I nodded amply as he flinched, "Is that another way of saying we are telling our friends?"

"Oh good god no." I winced and we both shared the same 'pity' look, me for him and him for me. We both had crazy ass friends that shipped us to a point that we were halfway to Paris on our honeymoon.

"We don't need to feel bad I mean, I could hug you right now and it wouldn't be awkward." I pointed out and as if on emphasis I hugged him gently, as he nodded slowly, "And I could kiss your forehead, and it would just be a simple sort of friend thing."