Shirtless Gods In The Kitchen Cooking

Chapter Nine

Shirtless Gods In The Kitchen Cooking

When I awoke the next morning, with a tiny headache and the sun glaring at my unshed leg, I let out a tiny sigh before rolling off the longue where I had been camped on for the last five weeks whilst staying at my Nan’s house.

I loved my Nan, plus her longue was ridiculously comfortable.

Jack showered with you… my subconscious took the privileged to remind me as I flushed at the memory. I had told Sam everything, but swore her to secrecy, she couldn’t tell anyone else not that she cared, with the party and the shower scene, she was on her way to La La –I set up my friends- land.

She’s planning her wedding speech already.

I stumbled into the kitchen, rubbing my eyes from the light before opening them, as I took in the sight before me. There he stood. A random, hot, packed with abs, tanned and for lack of a better word, god in my kitchen, shirtless, cooking bacon and pancakes.

The first thing I thought was, I wonder if he would mind if I just you know, locked him in my dungeon…

The second thing, who is this person?

And the third thing, would the beast even fit in my dungeon?

You don’t even have a dungeon! My subconscious cried out, before adding under her breath, but for him, I would help you build one.

“Oh shit, I hope I didn’t wake you!” The guy stated embarrassed, jumping three feet in the air while knocking off a pan which hit him in the toe, making him cry out in pain. I bit my lip to contain my laughter and smiled at him, “Are you okay?”

He held his toe and looked from my gaze bashfully, “I’m fine, I’m sorry if I was making too much noise.’’

“I wasn’t woken up from you, it seems the fire ball of hell in the sky wanted to cook my flesh.” I replied simply, as confusion crossed over his features before I shook my head, “So who are you random stranger? And why are you half naked in my Nan’s kitchen?”

“Oh right, um, well…” He scratched the back of his head, but his body made the kitchen look too small for him, the guy was at least seven foot or something and when he moved, his elbow knocked against the tall cupboard which shook the spatula rack hanging from the ceiling making them fall all over, hitting him in the process.

This guy was a total klutz I thought amusedly, as I moved over to his cringing body, which was leaning over and breathing in and out.

“Here, go sit down before you hurt somebody… or yourself.” I steered him away from the dangerous hazardous items as he leant against the bench, rubbing his head where a very lethal metal spatula had attacked from the ceiling.

I picked up the spatula’s hanging the back on the rack as I felt him move, and his nervous voice echoed through my ears, “Here, I can help you with that.” We both leaned out to grab the pot he knocked over in the ruckus he caused and when I rose up, we knocked heads painfully.

He groaned again but I just laughed, ignoring the pain and the fact that this random boy is in my Nan’s kitchen.

“You still haven’t answered the question, who are you?”

“I’m Toby.” He said with a long sigh, “I’m your Nan’s helper, she hired me last week.”

“How come I haven’t seen you around?”