He Was Breathless, I Was Brainless

Warmth flooded me everywhere. On my back, on my sides, in my heart. I snuggled closer to the warmth generator with a sigh and felt two arms tighten around me, making me smile slightly. I slipped back into a sweet sleep, before the movement of the bed woke me. Just near my hand, an object began to vibrate just beside my hand. A frown slipped onto my features as I picked up the cool object, rubbing my eyes sleepily. 

After a few seconds of close inspection, I found out that it was a phone.

My phone.

Sweet Jesus, I am slow this morning.

I quickly slid to answer, placing it to my ear with a hoarse, "Hello?" My throat was still pretty sore after the giggling, moaning and talking from last night. There was some definite fondling that proceeded last night. In fact, the one thing Jack liked more than my embarrassing giggle, was my moaning. Add that to the fact that he really loved my boobs. 

We had a very intimate time. 

"Juliet." A voice breathed and I immediately sat up, my eyes widening with shock, "S-Sam? Er, what are you..." To say I was completely shocked, is a lie. I was more than shocked. I was stunned. Sam and I hadn't talked since the day I yelled at her, and I still felt bad for doing it. 

"I need to talk to you. I know I've been a bitch, but I need to talk to you. I'll beg if I have too. I've missed you-" Her voice broke as did my heart and I shuddered, "Come  over. You can beg over some hot chocolate."

"Really?"

"Of course Sam," I replied, smiling weakly to myself as I glanced Jack's sleeping figure beside me. I had no doubt Jack wouldn't be happy, he wanted me to stay strong and not forgive her so easily. But I wasn't exactly forgiving her, I was giving her a chance... that's different? Right. I sighed quietly when she replied, "Okay! I'll be there in fifteen. Thank you so much."

She hung up rapidly, as I sighed once more and fell back beside Jack's warm body. I felt him breathe out and turned on my side, watching his sleepy eyes open slowly. They were a beautiful hazy aqua colour, glazed over with sleepiness and he blinked a few times before a smile tipped his face, "Were you watching me sleep? That's creepy."

Oh my gosh, sleepy voice.

Dead.

"Not creepy, romantic, plus I wasn't watching you for long." I told him, my hair falling over my cheek. He reached up and brushed the hair behind my ear, tilting his head slightly, before asking in that 'let's do something' naughty voice still half asleep, "So if I watched these..." His hand slowly slid down the curve of my neck, making me suck in a breath, biting on my lip when he reached my breast, "If I watched these while you breathe... romantic?" I finally understood he was talking about the fact that they pushed up and looked bigger when I breathed in so I rolled my eyes with a smirk.

I bent down, placing a hard swift kiss on his lips before sitting up on my knees, winking, "That's creepy, there's a thin line. " I watched his smile break out into a bigger one and my heart, blushed. His hand raised back up to my neck, and he pulled me back down to him. Our lips met again, in a delicious promising kiss. A kiss that promised the naughty things his voice had suggested. I nearly lost it when his tongue ran along my bottom lip and his teeth grazed it hungrily. I made a sound in the back of my throat, pulling back when I realized I had company coming over soon.

"I have to get up." I pushed back on my knees before his other hand grasped my hip and he smirked, "No you don't." 

He yanked me onto him, as I landed on his chest, our lips smashing together in a bliss to sweet before. I found myself melting, but I managed to murmur into his lips, "No really, I have to."