Chapter 27

Marvel POV:

     I wake up and go get ready. I brush my teeth, wash my face, brush my hair and put on a pair of jeans and a Penn State t-shirt. My dad went there, so he makes me have their stuff. I grab my navy tennis shoes and go get breakfast. I grab cereal and eat it. I head out the door when I hear Cato's car horn honk. I grab my jacket and backpack go to his car. I jump in the front seat. "Morning, Marv," Cato says.

     "Hey," I say. "Have you heard anything from Glim? She hasn't texted me sense after school," I say.

     "No. Clove was saying the same thing last night after we got home. Clove was getting worried that she had said something to Glim," Cato says.

      "She probably just got busy. So was Cali mad sense you locked her out?" I ask.

      "I pulled up and her teeth were chattering. She had apparently left her key inside and was sitting there for about 20 minutes. As soon as we got inside she made me make her hot chocolate and this peanut butter snack she likes. I felt so bad for her. It wasn't really my fault she left her key, but I did lock the garage door on accident," he says.

      "Well at least no one broke in," I say.

      "That's true," Cato says. We pull up to school and see all of our friends. I see Glimmer. We get out of the car and go over to them. Cato hugs Clove and I kiss Glimmer.

      "Why didn't you answer my texts?" I ask her.

      "I got kinda busy," Glimmer answers.

      "Are all of you guys free this afternoon?"

      "Yeah," we all say.

      "Can you guys come over after school?" she asks. We all nod. "Ok good."

      "Let's get to class," Gale says. We all walk to our classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time flash to yearbook~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annie POV:

     I walk into yearbook and take my seat at my table with Marvel. We've been working on our pages for all of the clubs sense the second week of school. We are finally submitting them today. Ms. Ling walks over to our table and says, "Hello, children. Did you send me your pages through email yet?"

     "Yep," I say excitedly.

     "Ok, good!" Ms. Ling says. "You two can just hang out for the rest of class. Ms. Ling walks away.

     "So Marvel how are things with Glimmer?" I ask him. He looks taken aback.

     "Good. Why?"

     "This morning I heard you ask why she wasn't answering your texts. I just assume something was going on," I say.

     "No there's nothing wrong as far as I know," he says. "How are things with you and Finnick?"

     "Perfect," I say. We talk until the end of class. Marvel and I walk out of class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time flash to lunch~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annie POV (continued):

     I walk into lunch from Gym with Gale and Katniss. We all sit down at our table. After a few minutes everyone--but Finnick--is here. "Who has fifth with Finnick?" I ask.