Chapter 33

Marvel POV:

"Would you just shut the hell up?!" my dad yells at my mom.

"My house. My rules. You're the one moving out! I'm the one keeping Marvel!" my mom yells back. I readjust how I'm sitting on the stairs. I'm sitting here so I can hear what they're saying. This has got to be the worse weeks of my life. First, my girlfriend is moving tomorrow. Second, my parents have been arguing since we moved here, and now they are getting a divorce. Thank God for Cato. He keeps me sane. Which is weird because most people think he is insane.

"Just pack up your shit and get out!" my mom yells.

"You better pray Marvel can't hear your language," my dad now with more normal tone. I can't listen to this anymore. I get up and go to my room. I grab my keys and run downstairs.

"I'm heading out. I'll be back later tonight," I say.

"Bye, Marvel. Curfew's one," my mom says. I run out to my car. I go and pick up Glimmer. I honk when I get to her house. She comes out.

"Hey, baby," she says. "How's everything at home?"

"Can we not talk about it?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah sure. So did you say you've never been to Capitol Café before?" Glimmer says.

"Right," I say.

"You'll really like it. They have the best food in town," she says.

"Great," I say. We ride the rest of the way in silence. When we get there, I park and just go in. I see Finnick and we walk over to him.

Annie POV:

 I see Glimmer and Marvel walk over to us.

"Hey, guys," I say.

"I just got a text from Peeta that he and Katniss are running a little late. They have to pick up Gale and Johanna because Gale's car won't start," Finnick says. Cato and Clove walk in. Wow! Cato actually looks decent.

"Thanks, Annie," Cato says.

"Oh! Did I say that out loud?" I ask embarrassed.

"Kinda," Cato says.

"Sorry," I say blushing.

"You look really cute, Annie," Clove says. I'm wearing a white tank top with a turquoise high-low skirt, lace up heeled boots, a statement necklace, and a flower crown.

"Thanks," I say. Johanna, Gale, Katniss, and Peeta all walk in a few minutes later. Johanna has on a black dress with a peach colored rose pattern on it, and peach heels. Katniss has on a cream lace dress, blue to green ombre shoes. She has peacock feather earrings in. A hostess walks us over to our table. We look at our menus and our waiter comes over.

"Hello. Welcome to Clyde's. What can I get you to drink and eat?" The waiter says.

"I'll have crab cakes," I say. "And to drink I'll have a Shirley temple."

"I'll have salmon and water," Finnick says.

"I'll have steak and sweet tea," Johanna says.

"I'll have the same but with Coke instead," Gale says.

"I'll have lamb stew with lemonade," Katniss says.

"I'll have the Wild Mushroom Ravioli with some Sprite, please," Peeta says.

"I'll have a Grilled Chicken Salad with orange soda," Clove says.

"I'll have a cheeseburger with root beer," Cato says.