Remembering

1 week later

His hands touched my body as he smirked evily, "You have such a wonderful body Niall."

He took off both of our clothes as i cried and begged for him to stop. He slapped me a couple times and told me that he knew I was enjoying it. But I wasn't, I was scared.

He touched me everywhere until he slid in without any prep. I screamed in pain. It hurt so much, it felt like I was being ripped in half. But he didn't care.

He continued rocking me for hours while slapping and hitting me. As he leaned down to kiss me, I saw his face. My torturer for months. And he was back for me.

I sat up and screamed so loud the house shook. I felt someone grab me and turned and hit them. They immediately released me, "Motherfucker!"

I then realized that I had just hit Liam.

"I'm so sorry! I-I thought...." Tears fell and I broke down.

"Hey, hey Niall. It's ok, " Liam wrapped his arms around me, "Josh is gone. It's only me."

He continued hushing me until I calmed down. I let out a shaky breath. Josh was my ex. He had abused me, cut me, burn me, and lastly, raped me. Took my virginity actually. I had started cutting and tried to kill myself many times after he got arrested for murdering a guy. He accused me of cheating on him with that guy and killed him.

The boys had told me many times to get away but I couldn't until he got arrested. Liam had seen me cut and stopped me many times from killing myself during college. I'm a lot better now especially with Liam always there for me. I love him.

I pulled away once my tears stopped and touched his cheek. He hissed and pulled back as i touch the bruise.

"Let's go clean that up."

He nodded and we headed into the bathroom. I got a wet washcloth and dabbed at his cheek, trying to reduce the swelling.

When I was done, he grabbed my hands, "Are you ok?"

I smiled and nodded. He smiled back and followed em back to our room. It was about 7 oclock so we decided to stay up. Liam had work at 9 and we had already told the school that I would be out for the rest of this year and possible til the end of next. They said that it was fine considering my situation.

We went downstairs and Liam made some egg sandwiches. I put peanut butter on mine. This baby liked pretty much everything with peanut butter. Liam had stocked us with a year load of it.

We ate in silence after i took my pill and then took showers. I just got out the shower when I saw Liam only in his boxers, looking through the drawer for a shirt. I smirked and went up behind him.

I squeezed his butt and rested my head on his shoulder. He jumped and grabbed the drawer, "God dammit, Niall. You scared me."

"I know," I kissed his neck. He suddenly spinned around, smashing his lips into mine. We kissed for about 5 minutes before he pulled back.

"I got to go babe," He pecked my lips before grabbing his clothes and running downstairs.

I groaned and sat on the bed, "Your mean!" I yelled.

"I love you too! Bye babe!"

I groaned again as i heard the front door close. I love you too, I thought.
I got up and grabbed some clothes.
I put on everything but my shirt. I looked on the mirror and rubbed my stomach. The very slightest bump was visible. I smiled and put on my shirt.