𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂 ❀ 9

The greenhouse was humid and warm when Jasmine, Alice, Fred and James got into it. Neville was in there, trimming his plants and watering them, as the quartet approached.

"Oh, hi you four," he smiled. "What's going on?"

They all looked between themselves until James finally said. "Please could we get your signature, Professor Longbottom?"

Neville raised his eyebrows. "Because...?"

"We would quite like access to the restricted section," Fred added.

Neville chuckled slightly. "You know, you four remind me so much of Harry, Ron and Hermione at school that sometimes I have to rub my eyes to make sure I haven't gone back in time."

James rolled his eyes. "You sound like mum, N- I mean, Professor-"

"You can call me Neville," the man smiled. "I'm not teaching now."

"Good," Alice smiled at her dad. "So... you'll do it?"

Neville sighed. "You have to promise me that whatever you are getting from that section will be purely for academic purposes, okay? I don't need you guys in trouble, with everything that's going on at the moment."

Jasmine smiled as he recieved a small bit of parchment from a box and got a quill out, signing the paper and writing a note on it.

He handed it to Jasmine, saying. "Keep this lot out of trouble for me, will you?"

Jasmine chuckled, taking the note as Alice said. "That's my job, dad. Jasmine'll only get us into more trouble!"

"Hey, I don't go looking for trouble!" Jasmine laughed as she headed back to her friends, thanking Neville. "It usually finds me first."

❀❀❀

After handing the note over, the quartet was allowed an hour's access to the restricted section to search for books.

But it took forty five minutes for something to happen.

"Urgh! I can't find anything anywhere!" Jasmine contained as she waved dust away from some of the pages of the book she was looking at.

"Well, luckily, I can."

Alice's voice made Jasmine look up, seeing her best friend holding a huge book, entitled Secrets of the Darkest Art.

"It's a horrible book, absolutely horrible," Alice said. "But it's got a whole page on fiendfyre."

"Let's see!" Jasmine got there before James and Fred so was right next to Alice as she opened the book to the page about fiendfyre.

"It just says exactly what Teddy told us," shrugged Alice. "But... there's a small part on how to stop it."

"Where?" James asked, snatching the book up to read it closer.

"James! Give that back!" Alice snapped, as James frowned.

"It just says there's a 'complex incantation and spell' to learn! It doesn't say how to do it!" He complained.

"Okay, we've got ten more minutes left," sighed Jasmine. "Let's just look for something that'll help us."

"Let's try, you mean," Fred rolled his eyes.