𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑂𝑁𝐸 ❀ 13

Of course, right after the match, Jasmine found out what had happened to her broom.

Jasmine, James, Alice and Fred were walking outside in the last afternoon after the game. After telling her how amazing she was and saying he was literally having to eat his words, James said. "It was Sanches! He was jinxing your broom to try and throw you off it! The only reason he didn't manage it was because Alice conjured up a massive spider on McGonagall's robes and her being scared distracted him! You have to keep eye contact in jinxes," he explained, after Jasmine gave him a blank look.

She sighed. She should've suspected that. Who was the only person in the school (besides Samuel Nott, who she had seen was not responsible) that hated her unconditionally? Of course. Sanches. He had never gotten better after his first lesson.

However, seeing her annoyed look, James said. "But who cares about Sanches? You did amazing, Jasmine. You're going to be even better after I take Ollie's spot next year."

He grinned at her and she said. "Ah, you never fail being confident, right, James?"

"Yep," James said casually, as Fred laughed.

"But he fails everything else!"

"Hey!" James shouted, elbowing him in the side.

Alice just laughed. So did Jasmine.

She really was lucky to have such amazing friends.

❀❀❀

A few days after the game, Jasmine and Alice went to speak to Teddy. After rereading the letter Jasmine got from Professor McGonagall with the broom, she saw that it said he had gone with Professor Sanches to collect the broom, so maybe he had some information on what the man had subconsciously admitted on the journey.

And also, he had been becoming increasingly more irritated in classes; shouting a lot more and such; his eyes had become more bloodshot purple bags had appeared under them, and he had been acting very... strange. The best way Jasmine could describe it was that he was feeling excited, scared and angry at the same time.

But either way, the man had grown to become one of her favourite teachers and one of the best adults she had met, so she wanted to know what was going on with him.

"He'll be fine," Alice was saying when she zoned back in. They were nearing the DADA classroom. "He's just... tired."

Then why was he randomly wandering the corridors at night? Jasmine wanted to say. However, she realised that he was practically family to Alice, just like he was with James. James had told her that Teddy's godparents were his dad, Harry, and his mum, Ginny.

Anyway, as Alice steeled herself and knocked on the classroom door, Jasmine noted to herself to check the Marauders Map later to see if there was still two James Potters.

But she was interrupted from her thoughts by the door opening. Teddy stood on the other side, and he looked just as bad as he had been the last time she had seen him.

"A-Alice! Jasmine! A-amazing to see you!" He immediately said. "Er- what can I help you with?"

"We were just coming to see you," Alice answered. "You just haven't been yourse-"

"Around lately," Jasmine butted in, thinking it was unwise to accuse him of anything. "You just haven't been... around lately. We just wanted to catch up," she gave a slight smile.

Teddy looked skeptical, but he said. "Okay, come in guys. I'll make some tea..."

Once they were in and had gone to his office, sitting down, Teddy started to bustle about and make tea.