28

"I'm sorry, sorry for being this weak, sorry for bringing you into this mess," jungkook said starring yn from the reflection.

"Sorry for everything,"

"I love you,"

Joseph was was clenching his teeth in anger.

Meanwhile yn was slightly crying hearing all this.

She was still sleeping when Joseph came but when hewas talking Little bit loudly at his reflection yn woke up and Heard him talking to his reflection.

"Hyung, please don't do this to me," yn Heard Joseph talking in a soft tone

"Will you share her with me?," then suddenly his voice changes into the dark.

She didn't hear anything for a few seconds.

"No," this time the voice was strict.

What is going on? Yn was very confused, cause he was talking and answering him, himself.

"Then forget it jungkook, she is just mine," Joseph said and folded his legs.

"She will be spending the rest of her life with me," yn eyes slowly widen realised what is going on.

No way in the hell that Joseph is talking with jungkook.

They both are talking to eachother.

Joseph is talking one time and the next second his body language and tone turned into someone she love.

'so all this time this is how they communicate with eachother,' yn thought. She is still pretending to sleep.

"Love,"

"She will spend the rest of the life with you, but will she love you back?,"

"Never,"

"Will she love a person like you? You know the truth better than myself hyung,"

"And that's the reason now you are negotiating with me,"

"Because you know yn will never love you, that's why you're negotiating with me to share with her, if you share with me that you know she will love me and that is what you need,"

"Her love...,"

"I'm never gonna share her with anyone, if I ever did after I realised my mistake then I will fail as a lover too,"

"I am even ready to let her go,"

Yn was having tears in her eyes, what is going on? Is he not gonna get cured?

Will he leave her?

This thought scared her.

She can't afford to lose him not after coming this long.

"Fine, any last words brother?," Joseph asked with an black voice.

"I will convey this to my dear fiance when she wakes up," Joseph says glancing at yn's sleeping figure.

Yn pretend to sleep when she senses Joseph turning towards her.

"I'm sorry, sorry for being this weak, sorry for bringing you into this mess," she hears jungkook talking.

To her...

Like he knows that she is hearing all this.

"Sorry for everything,"

'Don't be,' she wanted to shout but she couldn't.

"I love you," she hears jungkook sobbing hard, she can't do stop herself anymore.

She got up and turned Joseph who as tears in his eyes, she can still senses that it's jungkook.

"I love you too, forever and ever,"

Saying this she joined their lips.

As Yn's lips met jungkook's, she felt the bittersweetness of the moment.

She could taste the saltiness of his tears, mixed with the warmth of his affection.

In that kiss, she conveyed all the love she held for him, all the gratitude for the moments they shared, and all the pain of what was to come.

Jungkook's lips responded tenderly, as if cherishing this final exchange.

His touch was gentle yet passionate, a silent farewell to the love they both knew couldn't last.

Yn poured her heart into the kiss, trying to imprint every sensation, every emotion into her memory.

As they parted, Yn looked into jungkook's eyes, She caressed his cheek softly.

"I won't let you go," she joined their forehead.

"I can never let you go," she closes her eyes and cry her heart out.

She can never lose him.

she will fight for him till the end.

She will protect him.

She is ready to do anything.

She suddenly hears him laughing, not just normal laughing it was like maniac.

Her body froze, sensing the danger upcoming. She blinked to realise what is going on.

He was back?

Joseph was back?

"You can never let him go?,"

He is back...

TO BE CONTINUED...

And check my Instagram story to know the spoiler of next chapter 😁

Short chapter, but don't worry I will update the next chapter tomorrow itself.

Do guys have any ideas for stories? Then do drop your ideas in my "Indian short stories" book . And do read it you will love it!!! It is full of plots and dark too 🌚

And do follow me on Instagram ❤️