-13-

Daniel, Joseph and Jungkook grew together as children. Daniel's father was working for Mrs and Mrs John.

Daniel would also follow his father to the mansion where he would mostly stay at the mansion and become friends with Joseph and Jungkook.

They were very close Daniel was a few years older than Joseph and Jungkook.

Mr and Mrs along with Joseph and Jungkook were on drive for a vacation and that time a brutal accident occurred.

In the accident both Mr and Mrs jeon were dead along with Joseph, jungkook was not taken to the hospital.

He was seriously injured. And was in coma for three months.

After three months he opened his eyes, but soon after hearing the death news of his parents and Joseph he was not in his right mind.

For kid, everything was there was family and losing his parents and Joseph affected alot. Jungkook was taken back to his house.

Jungkook father has many faithful employee who had managed the company. Daniel and his father took care of Jungkook.

Jungkook and Daniel were becoming close. But what he observed was one day jungkook sleeps on his bed and the other day jungkook sleeps on Joseph bed.

They all thought that he missed his brother but day by day his used to wear Joseph's dress one day and another day his.

Both jungkook and Joseph had different styles in the dressing so people who works there find it odds. Sometimes they were used get confidence if it's jungkook or Joseph.

As the year goes jungkook turned 18. They had a small party at the mansion. When the cake was brought jungkook suddenly became angry at where there is only one cake.

And where is the another cake for his brother

That's the movement they realised that jungkook still thinks that Joseph is alive and is still with him.

They took him to a doctor who confirmed jungkook has personality disorder. In which he think that his brother is alive and behave like him one day after another.

From then jungkook lived as both him and his brother Joseph.

People were aware that Joseph is dead but not the ceo Joseph.

The company took very private on this matter.

That's the only reason that jungkook having this disorder is not out to the public is the company's prestige and loyal people.

Joseph fell Madly in love with yn, and Jungkook and yn both fell in love with eachother.

They tried many treatment for this, but nothing worked. The only way to put a end to this is to make jungkook realise that his brother Joseph is dead.

They tried to make jungkook understand but when they try he always get out of control and hurt himself. Daniel took extra care about him and stay close to him 24/7.

Now all he fears is for yn. If Joseph gets to know that jungkook and yn are in love then he doesn't even know what he will do to himself.

But the real twist is both Jungkook and Joseph are aware that they are living in same body. Actually jungkook's body.

They had talked with eachother many times. They got to an agreement to live one day by another in the body.

They don't remember what the another one did that one whole day. They have been living like this since years.

Taehyung, jungkook's doctor on the other side is trying his best to solve his case.

_______

It was early in the morning yn stood infornt of jungkook's house. Has soon as she entered his house has the security allowed her she was awe by seeing his mansion the interior was just so great.

All the security and maids know yn, the news  of them is all over the news paper and country so possible everyone are aware about f it.

Jungkook has already given his address to her long back.

"Please have a seat. I will call sir now,"

Yn sat and the maid went to his room to call Jungkook, to her shock Jungkook was normal as his self.

It was Joseph's day, he was supposed to behave like Joseph but he was perfectly normal. The maid was too shock to talk.

"What is it?," His voice brought her back.

"Sir.. miss shin yn is here to see... You, " she said as soon as he heard the name he beamed with happiness and chuckled like a child. Like jungkook the real one.

His bunny smile got out, the maid who who were tinsmantion for years finally got to see the old bunny smile of his.

"Really? She is here," he asked when excitement the maid nodded her head and he was soon rushed out of the room to meet yn.

Yn on the other side was looking around the hall and waiting for him she soon Heard her name being shouted.

She turned towards him and gave her smile seeing him. He came towards her and greeted her

"Hi yn" he said but yn didn't say anything and hugged him tightly and gave a peck in his nose. The bunny guy is now a blushing mess.

"And this how you say hi to your girlfriend," she saw d and hugged him again.

This time jungkook hugged her back. They didn't talk about anything just hugged each other's feelings each other's warmth.

"Jungkook, my parents want to meet you," yn said breaking the hug.

"  Really? Why?" He asked nervously.

"  They want to get to know the person that I'm in a relationship with, " yn said and made him sit on the sofa along with her.

"I see. When do they want to meet me?," He asked.

"They're  free this weekend. Are you available?, " She asked

"Yeah , I'm free. What should I wear?" Jungkook said Hesitantly.

Just dress nicely. Nothing too formal, but not too casual either.

" Okay, got it. I'm a bit nervous though. What should I expect?" He asked with a worried face.

" Don't worry, they're really nice. Just be yourself and be polite, " she explained.

"  Alright, I'll do my best, " he said nervously.

She smiled at him, and side hugged him. She just wanted to cuddle with all the time it's just so relaxing and feels like home for her.

"So, you won't show me around your house? ," She Said making Jungkook nod her head.

Jungkook showed around the mansion at last jungkook showed her his room.

Yn jumped on Jungkook's bed and saw d Jungkook come bedside her.

He too jumped on the bed making her jump she giggled and hugged him to cuddle him.

He cuddle her back.

"Do you have any work today?," Yn asked and he said no.

"Great! I'm so tired I want to rest, and I can't sleep without cuddling so don't you dare go away from me when I sleep," she said and threw her face in his crook.

He smiled and cuddled.

"I won't ever go away from you, even if you want to," he said as his eyes turned dark. The same darkness which yn want to be far from.

The darkness she saw in Joseph's eyes.

He smriked and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep well my senorita,"

She was already asleep. She she didn't hear anything.

───────────────────────

How is it going so far? Hope you guys like it.

Do vote and comment, follow me on Instagram "Myfictionpedia"