21

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 : Caught?────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

"You know your doctor, Taehyung? Well, he's my cousin. He told me about you and your illness."

At first, Jungkook's expression remained impassive, his features betraying little emotion. Yn continued, her words tumbling out in a rush, "I didn't believe it at first, but I think you really need treatment."

She turned to face Jungkook, her heart pounding in her chest as she awaited his response. However, when she saw his blank expression, a pang of uncertainty gripped her.

"Look jungkook I want you to get cured... You can't live like this anymore...,"

His eyes darken as soon as she completes her sentence. He was blankly staring at her and suddenly got up making yn lightly scare her.

"Jungkook?"

She called him out...

Slowly, he seemed to return to the present, his eyes focusing on her once more. "Did you hear what I said?" Yn asked anxiously, her nerves getting the better of her.

Jungkook nodded slowly, his gaze distant as if lost in thought. "Yes, I heard," he replied quietly, his voice betraying little emotion.

Jungkook rose from the sofa and made his way to the kitchen, returning moments later with a glass of water for Yn. Sitting beside her, he began to speak, his voice filled with emotion.

"Yn, I've been struggling with a personality disorder ever since I lost my parents and brother," he confessed, his eyes welling up with tears.

"The pain of losing them was unbearable, and I didn't realize I was suffering from this illness until recently," he continued, his voice trembling with vulnerability.

"For me they were everything, yn do you know that they took me on a vacation since I insisted, if I didn't do it back maybe they would have been alive now,"

Jungkook was unable to talk, yn didn't know what she had to do, is he trying to act cause taehyung and Daniel told her that he is very dangerous.

"I felt weird at the beginning, I didn't realise what I have been doing the whole day, slowly slowly I realised that I have not been myself all these years,"

"But now I want to change. I want to become a better person for you. I want the best future for us, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes."

Reaching out to Yn, he held her hands tightly, his eyes pleading for understanding. "What do you want me to do now?" he asked earnestly, his heart laid bare before her.

Tears welled up in Yn's eyes as she listened to him, overwhelmed by his honesty and vulnerability.

Cupping his face in her hands, she pressed a gentle kiss to his nose and forehead, whispering, "I'll be with you every step of the way. We'll face this together, and I promise to help you get better."

In a tender embrace, they held each other close, finding solace in their shared love and determination to overcome their challenges.

After a moment, "jungkook?," she breaks the hug and says.

"Let's go to the hospital now?, I don't want to take any more delay for your cure,"  Yn suggested going to the hospital immediately.

Jungkook took a moment to collect himself before saying," sure"

"I will just get ready and come back, okay?," promising to get ready quickly. As he left to prepare, Yn smiled to herself, feeling hopeful for the future.

However, her moment of peace was shattered by a series of knocks. It was getting louder and louder.

"Is anyone there?," because as far as she knows that no one is there in the mansion except her and jungkook.

Still no reply but the knocks didn't stop too.

She realised that the sound is coming from downstairs," down? But... is there any secret room in this mansion," Startled, Yn rushed downstairs, only to hear faint cries for help.

She realised that someone is inside and needs help, she walks in, it was not Hard to find the door as it was very visible.

She then found a metal door locked infort of her. Now she can clear hear someone shouting for help yn got panicked.

Unable to open the door she found a rod beside the metal door.

She took the rod and started to break it after a few attempts she managed to break it open.

She threw away the broken lock and slowly opened the door and the view infront of her shocked her to core.

It was an figure laying near the door

To her shock, she found Daniel, gagged and struggling. "Daniel," she gasped, her heart pounding with disbelief.

Before she could react, her vision began to blur, and her body felt heavy.

Still she managed to walk towards daniel and took the tape out of his mouth...

As soon as she took the tape he shouted at her," get out from here immediately,"

Yn couldn't see him clearly now not hearing him properly she tries to untie the ropes of daniel.

"Yn!!! Stop it and get out from here!!" He shouted.

"Oops but she can't now,"

Both yn and Daniel Turning, they saw Jungkook approaching with a sinister smirk. "Did you think I'd let you take you away from me?" he sneered, his voice dripping with malice.

Yn's world spun as she realized she was facing Joseph, not Jungkook.

She tries to walk away but couldn't.

"Don't try you have been drugged, I mixed drug in your water. Now you can't go anywhere," jungkook reveals

He added drugs when he went to kitchen to bring water.

"Joseph stop it!! You are gonna regret this!!," daniel shouted making Joseph glare at him.

Regret? Never, if he didn't do this then only he will regret it.

"Be glad that I didn't kill yet! Because of that jungkook you are still alive just shut your mouth," Joseph said

Joseph was about to finish daniel yesterday itself but he couldn't because jungkook was stopping him from doing it.

So he let go of Daniel...

Joseph took the rob which yn used to break the door and  knocked daniel with making him unconscious.

Paralyzed by fear and the effects of the drug, she could only watch in horror as Joseph revealed his true intentions. "You're mine," he declared, his words sending chills down her spine.

As darkness enveloped her, Yn's last thought was of Jungkook, trapped within the clutches of a dangerous alter ego, and the uncertain fate that awaited them both.

"You can't escape from me. You're mine to love."

TO BE CONTINUED...