-10-

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10: 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑎𝑟

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

"So you're telling me that Jungkook and Joseph have feelings for the same girl?! This is fucked up, " Taehyung asked unbelievably to Daniel who told him what he had seen.

"I know right..." Daniel sighed...

"We are already having problems and now this," Taehyung said. He then sat on his chair and took Jungkook's medical reports.

"There is no improvement in his mental health, Daniel... You have to bring him here to see me... ," Daniel nodded his head and said.

" I will try, but that's not the issue. Yn is in danger Joseph would do anything to get her,"

"Yn? The girl Joseph and jungkook like? The k-pop artist?!," Taehyung screamed in shock after knowing the girl is yn.

"Yes it's her, shin yn why are so shocked?,"

" She is my cousin sister!," Taehyung shouted.

Yn's mother is Taehyung's sister, so that makes them cousins. Taehyung was always protective towards yn since childhood.

They stopped to see eachother since they become busy with their schedule. It's been more then 10 months since they saw eachother other.

"Yn is your cousin? ," Taehyung nodded his head. Now he have to save yn from the Jeon brothers... Taehyung could never let yn stay near the brothers.

"Don't worry I will warn yn to stay away from Jungkook, you better do anything to make sure that Jungkook and Joseph stay away from my sister," Taehyung warned Daniel.

Taehyung don't want any bad people and thing come near her. He would take any risk to save  his sister from any danger.

Yn on the other side was busy with the schedules. She didn't have any time to practice the game and to meet Jungkook.

She misses him so much... She is now head over heels for that man. Never in her life she would fall for a man but now...

Things changed...

She fell first

But

He fell hander

And coming to Joseph he is still keeping an eye on yn. He still hasn't got any information regarding the man yn loves.

The days are becoming busy with the three people. The final compitition is coming near. More two days and the final compitition is over.

Yn had her plans at the finals.

After two days ___

More two hours the competition is gonna start. Linda was in ruch. She assisted yn and managed her things outfit and was arranging her schedule.

Yn was calm and composed.

Yn was given a personal room only important people only can come in and go out. The room only had three people.

Yn, Linda and the make-up artist, mina. Mina has been working for yn since a long time she is the one who do yn's makeup.

As they were busy with the work, the door got opened and they turned around and saw Joseph. Seeing Joseph here Linda panicked.

Yn roled her eyes and Mina was scared in fear. Joseph presence is not a joke. He always carry a scarry arua around him.

"Get out, I have to talk to yn personally," he said and both Linda and Mina walked out leaving yn and Joseph alone.

"It's miss shin for you, Mr. Joseph," yn said still not looking at him. Joseph walked towards yn and gazed at yn with the gem eyes with full of admiration.

"You look beautiful," he said, still yn didn't react to it.

"Well looks like your not in a mood to talk. I just came here to inform you that we both will to a date tomorrow. Be ready love...," This caught her attention.

"Date? Mr Joseph... For God sake! I already told you that I love someone! And still you here, telling me to go out with you?!, " Yn said with serious voice.

Joseph rolled his eyes in annoy. After searching the whole thing Joseph didn't find any possibility of yn's love.

He then thought that yn might have lied to him regarding the person so that she can escape him. But too bad he would never let her escape.

"Stop with this lover boy of yours. I know you are lying. Be ready tomorrow I will come and pick you," he said and was about to walk out from there.

"So you think I'm lying to you about the boy I love?," Yn asked.

Joseph with an annoying look nodded his head.

"Okay then I will show you who is the guy I love... So that you stop disturbing me," yn said.

Joseph shrugged off and walked away from there and smirk under his mask thinking that yn is still lying but god, she wasn't.

Yn haven't even seen Joseph's face...but the thing which makes yn off guard is his eyes.

They were similar to Jungkook...

──────────────────────────

Yeah so how far the book is? Is it good? What do you guys think about it?

Do follow me on Instagram "Myfictionpedia" to know more about my works.