-17-

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17: You are his only cure

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

YN entered her apartment and sat on her bed, grabbing her hair in frustration. She fell on the bed and gave deep thoughts about today's incident.

Her head turned towards her table where the parcel she got last night was placed. She walked towards the parcel and took out the file. It was nothing but Jungkook's mental health reports.

It didn't have anything regarding the person who sent it.

YN thought that it might be someone who wants her and Jungkook to not be together, so they are faking it. But she did observe a few things today.

To be fact, she doesn't know anything about him except the fact that his parents are dead, leaving him and his brother.

She didn't know why everything is so confusing, after giving it a lot of thought. Now she is going through Jungkook's file.

Until yesterday, she just saw a few things and thought it was nonsense, but today, she didn't know why her mind was forcing her to read them thoroughly.

Opening the file, she went into the file and the condition of Jungkook's report, which she is still not believing completely.

The file said that he has some personality disorder problem; his other side is very strong than his real self and more information about that disorder. After going through the file completely, she finally saw a signature of the doctor.

Her eyes widened seeing the familiar sign. It was none other than her cousin Taehyung's sign.

Without thinking further, she immediately dialed Taehyung's number, and within a few rings, the call has been answered.

"Hello?"

"Taehyung, I need to know something," she didn't even greet him or let him greet her and directly started the topic.

"I need information about your patient," she says; all she wants to know is if it was real or not.

"Isn't it about Jungkook? I guess you have opened the file," Taehyung says, and that is when YN got the idea of who and how Taehyung kept the file in her room.

Taehyung also knows her apartment password. That's when it strikes her that it was him who kept the file in her room last night.

"I know I should have informed you before coming to your home, but I tried to reach you but I couldn't, so I went directly to your home and you are not there. I just kept it in your room."

"Sorry if that creeps you," Taehyung says even before YN asks.

"Taehyung, let's talk about it another time. All I want to know is, is the report in my hand real?"