-6-

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6: 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑝𝑦

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6: 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑝𝑦

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

"Where are you going?," Linda asked, As she saw yn going out...

"Out..," she replied while wearing her shoes, "but you don't have any schedule,"

"Come on Linda, I can go anywhere I want... I just wanna go out for a walk," saying this yn walked out.
Linda took her phone and called someone.

" Why are we in a gaming cafe?, "Yn Asked Jungkook didn't say anything but took her to a secret room... It was a private room for VIP players.

"Woah...This place is amazing," yn's eyes sparkle with stars...

"Okay sit down I will teach you few techniques ," saying this they both started to play.

" Wow! I didn't know you played so good! You're a good teacher, "

" You're a good student too, " Jungkook said and raffled yn's hair.

Yn was frozen... She was staring at his eyes... They were wearing masks but that eye smile of his made her heart stop a beat.

"Asihhh, stop it, don't touch my hair like that! I'm not a kid to raffle hair," yn said with a glare.

" So tell me about you?, " Jungkook asked.

" Why should I tell you?," Yn asked in a teasing manner.

" Well aren't we friends?, " Jungkook asked.

"are we?, "

" Hell yes, If you say no then I'll pull your hair out," Jungkook warned in a teasing way.

" Fine fine we are friends from now,"yn said...

" Yn come on please this is the last time, Please!  Mr. Joseph asked it himself, " Linda again pleaded which  ignored.

" Linda I don't think he was Just asking me about business, it's his 5th time asking me to have dinner. But not once did he talk about the business! He is no different from other men I've met! He is behind my beauty!, "

" So how is your schedule?, " Joseph asked, " was good until you called to have dinner?, " Yn said rolling her eyes.

" Don't take me wrong yn, I know I'm disturbing you by asking you out... But... Actually I have something tell you, "

" What is it? " Yn asked.

" Well... I like you! Date me, " Joseph said while staring at her,Yn was emotionless...

" That's it? Is this the reason you called me here?, " Yn asked, Joseph nodded his head.

" Well I thought you were different but turns out you're also the same like other men out there, Mr Joseph I like someone else"

"  So please stop your feelings I can't give back the same feelings. And please Stop asking me out for dinner or dates. Let forget about it and work together, " saying this yn walked away from their.

"Ahhhhh!" Joseph threw the food around the table in anger. He wanted to confess to her but she didn't accept it and more over. She told that she lies someone.

It made him blust in anger, he made sure that no male come near yn.

He immediately called Daniel and told him to find the person yn likes.

He will make sure that guy  face death...

Yn came to her home and saw Linda watching Netflix. She went towards her and threw her bag beside Linda.

"Oh you're here, how was the dinner date?," Linda asked.

"Bullshit! If he call me for any dinner don't accept his request! He freaking confessed to me! ," Shouting this yn went to her room.

Linda immediately called Daniel.

"What happened? Yn is angry?," Linda asked.

"Boss just now called me, he told that he proposed ma'am but she rejected it and also she told that she likes someone. Don't you know about it!? "He shouted at Linda in call.

" There is no way that yn is seeing someone under my watch, "

" Try find out about it!!!  Boss will kill you if you don't! He is already angry on you, " saying this Daniel ended the call.

Linda threw the phone on the wall making the phone crack.

" Ahh who is this new guy?! ,"

Linda worked under Joseph for a long time. When Joseph saw yn in the party he sent Linda to takecare and give him the information about yn.

Linda was first shock to know her boss is obessesed with a girl.

It's not like Linda don't like yn, her feelings towards is real and sweet but she have to listen to Joseph of not the he will do anything to her family.

At the end yn will get betrayed by her...

" I'm sorry yn, I shouldn't have agreed to this mission... now No one can save you..."

How is this book so far? Do you guys like it?