-11-

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11: the confession ────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the league of legends final round! I have good news and a bad news too. First let me go with the good news.

Our CEO Jeon Joseph as launched new game! It will be available soon in the playstore. And the bad news is. One of our top five player Kim jisoo from korea will not be able to participate in this game has got her fingers hurt. But don't worry she is here to see you guys and cheer the players, " the host announced.

The camera turned towards the vip section and showed Kim jisoo. Jisoo smiled widely and waved at the audiance.

" Ok everyone! Now let's call our top four players to the stage! Alex, Lu si Chang, phoenix and last but not the least , JJK! "

The crowd started to shout as the top four players entered the stage. Yn turned towards JJK and winked without anyone's notice making the bunny boy blush.

"Well, let just directly go to the game without wasting the time. We will have three matches. The first two player's will play and the winner will be going to the final match. And then the next two. And the winner will go to the finals. And then the real final begins, "

" And we have a special guest to our show please welcome Kim jisoo! " The host said and soon everyone chanted jisoo's name. Jisoo came towards the stage and stood infront with a mic.

"Hello everyone! I'm okay now. And hope you all are fine. I really wanted to play but can't but here I am to encourage our players.

So without wasting the time let's welcome our top four players! First I would like to call Alex from ___ , and lu si Chang! "

The crowd started to shout and chant there names and soon the two player's entered the gaming area. They gave a little speech and went to there alloted seats.

"And now let's welcome JJK from korea!

As soon as jungkook came the crowd got crazy seeing him, ofcourse they will become he was hot even after covering his face.

Jisoo was about give him the mic to talk but gautured her to not give and said he was not interested to talk, which they agreed.

"Now let's welcome my favourite female player to the stage. Ladies and gentlemen put your hands up for phoenix!, " Jisoo announced and yn walked to the stage with her mask on.

" Hello everyone! I'm phonix today I'm gonna give my best to all of you and I have a great news to announce to you guy's till the end... So be ready," yn said making everyone excited. Now all the players went to there seat and sat.