27

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 : another chance to share her?────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

"I'm here to tell you something," he stated.

"I will be leaving for a business trip for a week," he said which she already knows.

"Ohh, and?," she waited for him to complete his sentence he took a cigarette from his pocket and lit it yn just glared at him he never smokes in front of her.

"And," he lagged the word.

"After I come from the business trip," he says and the next sentence threw here world up and down.

"We will get married,"

Here movement stopped, she didn't panic.

"You will be going to shopping with Linda and get all the things you will need for the wedding," Joseph says.

He got confused not getting any response from her has he expected her to give, because he knows that she will not be quite after announcing this marriage.

"What happened to you?," he asked her didn't like it when she is quite, which she always is but this time it's somthing he couldn't ignore.

"Nothing," she says and walks away.

"Why are you not arguing back?," Joseph asked her making her stop from walking further. Without turning towards him she said," is there any use? Will you accept my dinael ? No right, so what's the use of arguing,"

With that she walked towards her room, living him in deep thoughts.

"It's okay once I come back all her hopes of getting me curred will fall in pit," Joseph says to himself and prepared for his departure tonight.

_NIGHT_

Joseph enters yn's room and sees her already sleeping.

He walked towards her and sat near her, with an unexplainable emotion in his eyes.

"Soon it's gonna be just you and me,"

He whispered little bit admiring her.

"Do you want to see her for the last time jungkook?," he asked the jungkook who is Inside him, being caged.

"Well, I will become a bad guy if I don't let you see your love for the last time, won't I?," he smirked asking to jungkook.

"Well I'm already a bad guy," he sat stright and looked at the mirror seeing a reflection of himself but in devastated look.

"Look at you, you are looking like a loser," Joseph said starring at jungkook's reflection.

"Hyung, please don't do this to me," jungkook was talking in a pethatic way literally begging him.