-04-

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑡 ────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

"okay I will sign the contract with you," yn said to Joseph who is sitting in his office chair, in his office room.

After thinking a lot yn took this decision.

Yn have many advantages by signing the contract so why not. thanks to Linda who made her agree on this.

Linda tried her best to make yn agree to this contract.

"Good decision Phoenix," 

"Stop calling me with my gamer name. Just call me yn," yn said.

"Okay so yn, here is the contract read it and sign it," Joseph said and handed her the papers, yn checked everything and signed it.

They shook their hands, and yn walked away from there.

Joseph smirked seeing the papers and said, "now who's gonna save you from me senorita?,"

He smiled like a kid, who got his favourite candy. He have a lot of plan's for his senorita.

" The game begins, my senorita, "

" Ahh I can't! Why the hell do I have to wear a wedding dress!, " Yn said to the designers. It's yn's first day of photoshooting for the epic games.

The designers gave her a wedding dress and told yn to  smile like a shy bride. Yn was okay with the dress but telling her to pose those shy type poses made her think that 'did I really sign for gaming company or a wedding company'

"Yn be calm okay you have signed the contract with the company just do as they say," Linda told yn.

"But why the hell a gaming company would dress me like this!?," Yn Asked in a harsh tone.

" it's for a new romantic game, the manager told me.  so please do it," Linda pleaded her...

'bullshit! A company which loves war and bloody games, will have a romantic game? Huh' yn thought and scoffed.

"Fine!," Yn said and tried to give them the poses the wanted... And after hours of shooting yn and Linda came back to yn's home.

"Ahh I'm tired...," Yn said and sat on her bed...

" You did a great work today, " Linda said.

" And don't worry Mr Joseph gave you leave. He wants you to be prepared for the competition which will happen after two days, " Linda said and walked out of yn's room.

Yn who was laying on her bed got up as she Heard that the competition is after two.

" Asihhh, I forgot about it!, "

I know it's a short chapter don't worry I will update another till evening💜