-02-

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: 𝑚𝑦 𝑆𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑎

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

News: We are now standing infront of epic games, a gaming company

News: We are now standing infront of epic games, a gaming company. As you all can see how the crowd is heavy here. After the announcement of the league of legends competition, the people started to apply to enter the competition.

And tomorrow is the first day of the competition. The first 5 competitions will be held online. All the applicants will be participating in it. And after winning the top 10 players will be selected for the semi finals and then the top five will be competition.

Every one are ve---

The person has off the tv. And turned towards the city view. His personal assistant, Daniel was standing beside him.

"Get ready tomorrow everything should be arranged properly," the man said to his assistant. His assistant, Simon nodded his head.

"sir There is another issue you have to know about..., " Simon said with a tint of fear in his eyes.

" What is it?," The man asked.

"Ma'am decided to end the contact with Mr. Choi," Daniel said as the man turned around and said.

"great! Now you know what to do right?," The man said as Daniel nodded his head knowing what is the next step.

"And make sure to end that old man, his been a man whore around my Senorita," the man said with a dark voice.

_next morning _

"Yn! Yn wake up! Wake up! You have to see this news! Come on yn wake up!," Linda tried to wake yn up who is Still sleeping like a sleepless human.

After trying for minutes Linda successed in waking yn up. The minute yn opened her eyes, Linda showed her phone infront of yn's face.

Yn blinked few times to see clearly.

" The Ceo of the top clothing brand, Mr. Choi ho-hee passed away. He died on the spot as a big truck crushed over his car, " yn read out and after reading it she got out of her bed with a shocking face.

" What the actual f*ck is this shit Linda! Not AGIAN!!!! Why do the people I worked with are dieing?!," Yn shouted.

It's not the first time, that her, Male partners and workers or the Ceo died. It happened with her previous dealer too.

The day she resignes or got any type of harassment from the male they would die within a week. Fortunately this news never got out.

"Yup another death," Linda said and sat there in yn's bed and said.

"I don't know why everythings happens like this... Okay now get up we have to search for new dealer to heir you miss idol, " Linda said and walked out of yn's room.

Yn shook her thoughts and went to do her beauty routine.

"Come yn we don't have any other contact then this you have to do this," Linda said.

"No Linda you can't understand it! How can I sign the contract with the epic games! I don't want to let people know about my gamer identity! I'm not ready " Yn said in irritating voice.

" No one said you reveal yourself, your just a model for the game. " Linda aruged back.

" You don't get Linda! If I do a contract with them I have to be their when the compition happens as idol yn. And I have to participate the compition! I can't be in two sides! I have to complete my role as phoneix too!"Yn said.

"Look yn they gave this huge opportunity to you. You should try it. About the game we will talk about it to them?," Linda said and tried to convince her and after hours of talking yn gave in with one condition.

she will participate in the game and not reveal her identity as an idol.

Later Linda spoke about it with the Daniel that yn will not show up at the compition. And Daniel said that his boss, the Ceo agreed to it.

And now yn was okay with the deal later Daniel sent contract documents to Linda. Yn read everything clearly and signed it. And became the official model for epic game.

"The people will go crazy if they got to know that your working with Epic games," Linda said with excitement.

Yn was happy but somewhere she felt fishy. That why would the gaming company choose her? Instead a gamer? And that too how they got to know about her contact end with Mr. Choi's company?

Because as far as she knew no one got to know about it. Which making yn so curious and doubtful. She searched about the company and the CEO.

The media platform didn't give her enough informations and she couldn't find anything related to the Ceo expect his name.

"Joseph"

"Linda? Do you know anything about the CEO of epic games?," Yn asked making Linda froze for second.

"No, I don't know. And get ready we will be going to the company," she said before going out of yn's room.

Yn got up her bed and got ready with excitement. Of course she's gonna see the epic game company for the first time. who won't be excited to see and visit their dream place.

How is the book so far?

What do you think about Joseph? Tell me your opinion.

The next update will be updated soon, Tata~~~