-03-

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡 

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

Entering the company, yn's eyes lit like stars. She has wanting to come here since she took interest in gaming but because of her idol life she couldn't.

Linda along with two bulky bodyguards guarded yn. Yn us the rising star so the fan base is huge fir her. So without bodyguards yn is not allowed to go anywhere.

Yn doesn't like these but coming to her safety she agreed.

People inside the company stared at yn as she came in.

Not so soon Daniel came towards yn and Linda. And took them inside a cabin. And they started to discuss about the contact.

"So Miss yn, do you agree to work for our company?," Daniel asked.

"Well, I have few conditions Mr Daniel. If you agree to it then I'm okay with it," said yn. For which Daniel nodded his head allowing yn to talk further.

"One, I won't be attending the competition. And I won't meet the participants,"

"Two, I will not do any sort of photoshoots with the participants,"

" And that's it for now if you agree to it then I will sign the papers right away, " yn said. Linda just stared at yn with an unreadable emotion.

" Fine Miss yn, we agree to your conditions," Daniel said. With an happy face yn signed the papers after reading it properly.

"So Miss Lee yn, your now the epic games company's model. Wellcome," Daniel said.

" I'm glad to work with you guy's, " yn said.

Later after completing the other formalities yn and Linda headed back to home after a tight schedule.

Entering the dark room Daniel Heard a beautiful melody song playing in the background. Hearing someone enter the person turned off the music and saw Daniel standing infront of him.

"Sir, ma'am signed the papers, as you said ma'am made conditions. " Daniel said.

The Ceo of epic games, Joseph turned towards daniel And said, "make sure no men should be around her... If anyone miss behave with then you know what to do. Anyone who lay their eyes on mine then death is their punishment,"

Daniel nodded his head understanding his boss's words. He has been doing this since Joseph layed his eyes on yn.

Two years back Joseph attended a company party which belongs to his father's friend. Yn was a rookie at that time.

Joseph doesn't reveal his face as a CEO  to others expect trusted people. When ever he go to party or other places he removes his mask and miggle with others as a normal human.

If anything is related to business he wears his mask.

The movement he saw yn he wanted yn to his... Ever since then he would admire her from far. He would give the most deadliest death's to the men's who lay their eyes on her...

He knows yn's secret of course, being a game company that to one of the top five players... He had planned alot to make her his.

No one touchs something is his...

"Daniel arrange a dinner date with my senorita, I want to talk to her. If she asks why then tell her it's about the work," Joseph Said.

Yn walked towards the reserved table only to see a man is mask and cap... Yn dressed in her casual, she didn't want to wear anything classic or hot bla bla dresses to impress someone.

When Linda told her that the CEO wants to meet her, yn said no but after Linda's continuous Begging she agreed to it.

"Wellcome Ms. Yn, have a seat," Joseph said and moved the chair to let yn set like a gentleman.

"Hi Mr. Joseph...," Yn greeted back.

"So tell me ms. Yn what would you like to eat?," Joseph asked. Yn told her favourite dish the waiter came and took the orders.

Yn notices that one was their at restaurant expect them... They were the only two seating.

"Why their is no one here?" She asked for which he replied that it is his own restaurant and he would like to eat like this.

"So? Can I know why did you call me here?,"

"Well I just wanna see my employee... And wanna welcome you... So here I'm," Joseph answered.

Joseph and yn started to discuss about their work. In mean time their dinner arrived. Yn started to eat but Joseph didn't touch his food.

"Why aren't you eating anything,"

"Well I'm not hungry you can eat... Feel free," Joseph said.

"Wait are you uncomfortable with me? ," Yn asked, Joseph denials it shaking his head.

" Then why are you not taking your mask off and eat?, "She asked.

" I would like to be like this... I don't want to others to see my face it's a secret..., " He said yn understood it and continues to eat her food.

Her love for food is very much so... No she won't mind eating infront of him.

Yn now completed her food and thanked Joseph for the food.

"Well Ms yn I have an important thing to ask you,"

"What is it?," Yn asked.

"How will you manage? I mean how will you manage attending the competition as an idol?, " this question made yn stop eating.

Yn made a a fake laugh and said.

" Mr. Joseph, what do you mean as an idol? First of all I agreed to join your company saying that I won't attend the compition, "yn said reminding the deal with Daniel.

" Drop the formalities phoneix, you can call me Joseph... Do you think you can hide your identity from me? Come on I'm the CEO of epic games... " Joseph finnally revealed saying yn's gamer identity.

" So you know it's me since the beginning?, Don't you? "Yn asked in a serious tone.

Joseph nodded his head...

" What do you really want from me?, "Yn asked being done with this shit.

" I want you to sign the permanent contract with me... And you should do as I say..., "

" No way I would do that! " Yn said getting up from her seat.

" It's okay take your time... You will get alot of offers, " saying this he got up from their and went away...

Yn was in deep thought...