-15-

The Flashs were continuously clicked as yn started to pose like a pro she is. She is so busy nowadays, her schedule became tighter than before.

"Great yn, now take rest will will continue it after the break," the photographer said making yn come back to her normal self.

Yn entered her caravan, feeling a sense of relief after completing her photoshoot. Linda was not here with her today instead few bodyguard are allotted for her.

Yn wants kinda to take rest for few more days though it been a week since she became unconscious yn wants her to take rest and enjoy her vaccination she offered.

And in this means she spent her whole week with jungkook all day.

As she closed the door behind her, a pair of strong arms wrapped around her from behind. Startled, Yn let out a scream, but quickly recognized the familiar embrace of her beloved boyfriend, Jungkook.

"Jungkook, you scared me! What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't resist surprising you, babe. I missed you so much." He said hugging her tighter than before, like doesn't want to leave her.

"I missed you too. But you know I get jumpy easily! And also we just saw each other a few hours ago" yn said.

"I know, I know. I promise to be more careful next time. I missed you so much so I rushed here, How was your photoshoot?" Jungkook asked as he started to plant kisses on her shoulders.

"It went well! I can't wait to see the final shots, " yn squirrelled in excitement making the guy smile widely.

" Okay, come we are going somewhere," he said making his woman frown. She asked him where but he didn't say anything saying it's a surprise

Jungkook led Yn down a secluded path that opened up to a breathtaking beach. The sound of crashing waves filled the air as the golden sun began to set, casting a warm glow on the sand.

A beautifully set table with candles and their favorite dishes awaited them.

"Jungkook, this is incredible! I can't believe you set up this romantic beach dinner just for us." Yn said with heart eyes.

"I wanted to create a special moment for us, away from the hustle and bustle. You deserve nothing but the best, Yn."

Yn stared at him, he chuckled at her as she was not moving her eyes away from him.

" Why are you staring at me like that?, " he asked yn went and hugged him and kissed on his nose tip.
Making the bunny guy blush, she is just obessesed on pecking him on his nose.

" I love sooo much kookie," she said and peck his nose again.

"Love you too, love" he whispered back.

They sat down together, their eyes locked, and enjoyed a delicious meal while the gentle sea breeze caressed their faces.

The sound of laughter and conversation faded away as they basked in the serenity of their private paradise.

As they took a long walk, treasuring the moment, they held hands tightly, their connection growing stronger with each step.

"Yn," he called her, making her look into his eyes. Her brow furrowed as he asked her, "Promise me you won't leave me."

Her voice was barely above a whisper, she replied, "And what made you think I would leave?" Her gaze held a mix of confusion and concern, waiting for his answer.

"I have lost everything, Yn. Everything that is precious to me. I don't want to lose you too. So, promise me that you won't leave me," he pleaded, his words filled with the pain of his past.

It was jungkook who was in control of his mind and his body, if it was Joseph in this place he would never reveal to yn about their past or something related to his past.

Because of yn get's to know about the past she will surely find out all the truth. Which Joseph doesn't want.

With a tender smile, Yn reached out and gently touched his cheek. "I promise, Jungkook. I promise to be forever tied to you. If, by any chance, it happens, tie me up with you forever."

The moonlight bathed them in its gentle glow, and without a word, they leaned in, their lips meeting in a sweet and tender kiss.

Their hearts skipped a beat as they embraced the warmth and love that radiated between them. It was a moment that felt like time stood still, a perfect culmination of their laughter, dreams, and deep connection.

They pulled away, their eyes sparkling with affection, and shared a knowing smile. In that kiss, they found a promise of countless more beautiful moments to come, forever cherishing the love they had found in each other.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky in vibrant hues, Yn and Jungkook savored their time together, creating memories that would forever be etched in their hearts.

After the date with Jungkook, yn came back to her penthouse, jungkook dropped her.

Before entering she found a parcel out of her door step, confused her took the parcel and walked in.

YN entered her penthouse, finding it shrouded in darkness. With a flick of a switch, the room was bathed in light, revealing a sense of familiarity and comfort.

The evening had been filled with laughter and shared moments, leaving YN with a warm glow.

As she made her way to her room, a sense of tranquility washed over her.

The events of the night replayed in her mind, each memory etching a smile on her face. YN decided to indulge in a relaxing bath, allowing the warm water to wash away the remnants of the day.

The soothing sensation melted away any lingering tension, leaving her feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.

Getting out of the bathroom, dressed in her favorite night suit, YN's gaze fell upon the parcel.

The box, elegantly adorned and carefully placed on her bed, caught her attention. Confusion and a hint of apprehension filled the air. How did it get there? Who could have left it?

"Could it be some stalker?" Yn thought, because that's what always happens to her as an idol.

Yn had faced many encounters like this before. Those gifts contained cameras or threats, and hateful comments. The company always took care of it promptly and was cautious about future situations.

Sometimes people cross their limits and call themselves fans. She loves her fans, no doubt about it, but some people don't respect boundaries.

But what's even creepier and scarier is how the hell did this thing end up in her house doorstep, because the penthouse security won't allow to leave the parcel out near the door step, Yn thought about calling someone but didn't follow through.

Walking towards it, Yn took the box. With trembling hands, she slowly opened it and found a few papers along with an old photo.

A quick question about the book, who is Taehyung to yn in this book? What character does he play?