-18-

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18: truth?────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18: truth?
────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

YN entered the hospital wearing her mask and glasses, along with a hoodie, being careful not to get caught.

She's here to meet Taehyung and learn about Jungkook's condition.

Taehyung suggested meeting at the hospital during their phone conversation, believing it would be better.

YN asks the receptionist for Taehyung, and they call him.

"You can go," she says, and with that, YN walks towards his cabin, knocking before entering.

"Come in," Taehyung says, getting up to hug her and offering her a seat. But YN wasn't listening, she immediately started questioning him about Jungkook.

"How can I cure him?" YN's only concern is Jungkook's health.

"YN, I will tell you everything, but I want you to listen carefully. What I'm going to tell you might make you angry or scared, but just listen carefully to the very end," Taehyung says seriously.

YN is clueless ly worried about his words.

"What does he mean by scary or angry?" she thought to herself.

"But before that, I want to know something," Taehyung pauses, looking at her.

"Do you really love Jungkook?" he asks. "Will you stay with him even at his worst?" he adds, but YN remains silent.

She sighs and says, "When I met him, I thought it was just a small crush. But as days passed, I felt so happy spending time with him; he became my comfort."

"Taehyung, you know I don't believe in love and all that; I used to complain about couples not getting bored of each other and how cringe they are. But here I am, experiencing something more than love, something indescribable. If people want to label it, then let it be love," YN admits.

She knew he was the one for her. She didn't know how to express her feelings, but if she lost him, she would lose herself too.

"Okay," Taehyung takes a deep breath before continuing.

"I am going to tell you everything you need to know, so try not to panic," he says, and YN nods in response.

"As I told you, Jungkook has a personality disorder. Have you ever observed a difference in his personality?" Taehyung asks.

YN thinks for a moment and responds, "No, in fact, when you told me about it, I didn't believe it because whenever I'm with Jungkook, he's normal. He never changes his personality or behaves differently."