-05-

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 : 𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 ────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

"Isn't peaceful?" The 55 years old Buttler asked his young master who is staring at the city view with an emotionless face.

"Jungkook... I got a call from Daniel just now. You should get going. The competition is gonna start within few hours," the Buttler said.

Jungkook nodded his head and went to his room to take his belongings... Within a few minutes, Jungkook came out of his room with his bag, which he always carried with him,   a mask on his face, and a casual hoodie.

"I have prepared everything the car is waiting outside. And as always the guards will be staying with you, " Mr. Wing said.

Jungkook went from there before he could say something else.

Mr. Wings sighed sadly seeing the depressed boy ignoring him.

Jeon Jungkook is one of the top 5 players of epic games.

Jeon Jungkook is rich 25 years old man. He also has shares of epic games. Jeon Joseph, Jungkook's older twin brother.

Jungkook is younger...

Their parents passed away when they were little. Jungkook never took interest in business but was obsessed with gaming.

So he never himself got involved with the business. And losing his loved one infront of his eyes he became depressed.

Sitting in the car Jungkook took out his family photo. A tiny teardrop fell from his eyes. He misses them very badly.

Jungkook is a shy and obedient boy. But after his loved one's death, he became a colourless human. The only thing which keeps him alive is his brother, Joseph...

'Wellcome! Everyone! Welcome to the "legend of the league" today we have the top 15 members who had won our online competition. These top 10  are unbeatable.

We will have another test to select the top 10 from the 15 we have today. Let's welcome the gamers to the stage please! ' the host announced. The whole crowd started to scream.

Let's welcome

"James from xxx"

"Michelle from xxx"