Jisung POV (Three Months Later)

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: Bundle of Joy by Michael Giacchino

~~ Sorry I got bad writers block and was stuck on this chapter for awhile. But here it is!~~

    I kept wiping my hands on my pants, "Hey." Felix grabbed my hands, pulling them up to his lips, placing soft kisses on them.

    "It's going to be alright." "I'm just- what if- you know." I was scared, I just wanted our pup to be okay. Felix kissed my forehead, "Our pup will be healthy, our pup will be a big one with how much their papa feeds them." Giggling, he kissed my nose this time then a fast kiss on the lips.

       "You have been feeding me a lot, I look huge." Felix started to run his hands over my tummy, not before bending done to kiss it, "Behave for mama, or no extra cheesecake." "You wouldn't." I said, he winked up at me, "I'm kidding, mama would kill papa and we don't want that." He kissed my tummy one more time before standing up right.

    We would be sitting down, but it seems everyone in their moms is here for their check up as well.

    "Lee Jisung." I heard being called out, "Fuck." I whispered, Felix grabbed my hand, rubbing his thumb on my knuckles. The nurse smiled at us, I took a deep breath and started saying prayers. Getting my weight, and height, we were taking back to a room, "You can sit up here." She pointed to the table I hate, I let out a huff, then got on, "So I know from your first check up you didn't want to see but would you like to see this time?" I looked at Felix who gave me a smile, "It's up to you." He rubbed my hand again, I looked at the nurse, "Yes please." She gave us a smile, "Okay. I'm going to finish up, taking your blood pressure and heart rate." "Those both may be high." I tried to joke, "You are okay." She laid a hand on my shoulder, she did what she needed to do, "Alright, I'll let the doctor know you are ready." Watching her leave, Felix kissed my temple, "You remember what I'm cooking for dinner?" He asked, "I hope it's a pizza with extra cheese." He giggled, "No, but I will make it tonight instead." "Good." Then there was a knock on the door, "That was fast." I whispered, "Come in." Walked in was the doctor we have been seeing for the last two pregnancies.

    "You must be nervous, your heart rate was a little high." She said, "Yeah, a little." She smiled, "Alright, I was told you want both want to see this time." Nodding my head, "Yes." We both said, she came over and lifted my shirt, well Minho hyung's but it was covered in my husband's scent.

    "This will be cold." She put the jelly on, "Always is." I said, Felix grabbed my hand, I'm scared. Looking up at him, he looked down at me, 'I love you' he mouthed, then kissed my temple again. She moved around the camera, "Do you want to hear the heartbeats?" "Yes." We both said, she turned it on but it sounded weird, "Doctor Kang, why does it sound like that?" "Well," She turned on the tv, "you are having triples." I about passed out as I saw the tv screen.

     "Oh fuck." Felix said, "I'm going to throw up." I said, our doctor just laughed at us, "Congratulations." She smiled and I was about to shit, "Would you like to try to see all three?" "Yes!" Felix jumped to the answer before me, I'm carrying three pups, "The heartbeats sound strong, and let's get the first pup." She camera moved around to one, "All ten finger and toes." She tapped something, "Now pup two." She hummed as I tired not to throw up watching the screen.

      "Another ten finger and toes, and now the last one." She tapped some more, moving the camera on my belly and right under my rib was the third, "And a last ten fingers and toes." "What's the genders?" I asked, "It's hard to tell, we can do blood work, but you know you will hate that." I shook my head no, that involves a huge needle and each of my pups will have to get poked.