Felix POV

Song of the chapter: Pretty Boy by The Neighborhood 

~~

  Jisung POV (Year and a half later)

   "It can't be." The two test sat on the counter, the tears started to come, I am ready this time.

   Felix POV

    "Have a good day." I handed the last customer their box, sighing I was beat, turning to Sunoo.

    "You know you could have went home an hour ago, I can close by myself." I said to the very pregnant omega, he stared at me, "Yeah, yeah. Try me, I'll be here until I give birth." He smiled, and I smiled back, going up to lock the door, Sunoo's mate walked in.

    "Hello hyung." He bowed, still awkward after all these years, giving him a soft smile, "I told him to go home an hour ago." "You know he won't, he thinks so highly of you to leave until his day is over." Sunghoon said as he stared at his mate with the biggest smile ever, "I'm almost done then we can leave." Sunoo said to his mate, "Sunoo please go home before you do have your pup in the bakery." Walking over to him, "That's an order." I said, trying to be strain, he just laughed at me, my shoulder went flat.

    "Right." He put his hand on his hip before he went back to cleaning. I sighed, "I tried." Sunghoon laughed, "It's okay, he is the same way at home." "You want anything to drink?" I asked as he sat down, "I'm okay hyung, thank you though." Smiling at him, I went into the back to start cleaning what I couldn't finish this morning. An hour passes, and I'm almost done, "Hyung, I'm leaving. I'll lock up behind me." Sunoo came into the back, "Okay, be safe. Have a good day off tomorrow." He looked at me, "Hyung?" Turning around to look at him, "Yes Sunoo?" "Please don't stay here late, Jisung hyung wants you home before five. You seem to be staying here later, don't do that to him." He is right, Jisung has pushed me away the past month and I don't understand why. His smell is even off, I'm worried about him, but when I ask, he says he doesn't want to talk. And I don't want to push him to talk if he doesn't want to, I will respect his space.

     "I won't, scouts honor." I smiled and held up my hand, he came closer to me, "I pushed my mate away when I found out I was pregnant. Scared because we are young, scared we had made the wrong mistake. So I pushed him away." I stopped him, "You think Sungie is pregnant?" He looked down, he knows, I trust him, "No, but if, he is probably scared hyung. Go home before five." He gave me a fast hug, "You better listen to me, I know where you live." He gave me a smile then walked back to his mate, "Night hyung!" I listened as the door closed, "Could Sungie be pregnant?" I said out loud. No, he would smell sweeter, not the way he has been smelling. I sighed as I went back to cleaning.

     Looking up at the clock, reading 4:45 pm, "Scouts honor." I wiped my hands and got ready to leave. Making sure everything is put away, I put up my apron, grabbing my keys. I lock up, and make my way home. It was quiet, no cars were out, not even a human was out, not a soul. Walking in the quiet, my mind was even quieter, not anything was said in my brain. I wish it wasn't quiet, I wish I was thinking of something, but my mind was blink. Sighing, I looked at my front door, I could smell dinner, "Weird, Sungie cooking outside of the restaurant." I said to myself, as I unlocked the door.

       "Lovebug I'm home." Closing the door and locking it, taking off my shoes, I set my keys down when I looked up to Sungie standing there. The biggest smile on his face, "Hi lovebug." "Hi sunny." He run into my arms, "I missed you." Hugging back harder, I put my face in his neck, no longer sour but his sweet scent.

     "I have missed you too." "Come, I have made dinner." He softly kissed my lips, when he pulled away, I pulled him in for more. He smiled into the kiss and so did I, "I love you so much." I said, kissing his forehead, "I love you more." He grabbed my hand, "Come on sunny." The smile on his face, brought me so much joy, the dinning room table was set, "I'm excited for dinner, you worked so hard." Kissing his temple, he took me to my seat, "Here." He pointed, looking up at his smile meant everything to me, I smiled with him.

    He walked over to his chair and I followed, "I'll still pull out your chair and push it in for you." Pulling it out, he sat down, followed by a kiss on the head, pushing it in. I walked back to my chair, sitting down, Sungie started to pass out the food, "I made your favorites." He said, my heart is so full right now, I'm falling in love all over again.

     We ate, talked about our days, "I made dessert." I hummed, "What you make?" "A surprise." He kissed my lips, the smile never left my face, I watched as he walked to the kitchen, bring back a plate with a one of our fine china covers.

     "You really mean a surprise." He put his hands on my shoulders, "Open it." I looked up at him, then grabbed the top, opening it up. I saw the two test, both reading positive. Closing the lid, I started to cry and pull Sungie into my arms, "I'm ready." I pulled him into my lap, I cried even harder.

      "We are having a pup." He nod his head, "We are having a pup." I pulled him closer to me, "You are going to be a mommy." "You are going to be a daddy." He pulled our faces closer, rubbing our noses together, "I love you." We said together, laughing, I put my hands on his stomach, then looked up at him, "I'm sure this time, we are ready." I grabbed his hands, "I will still love you no matter what." "I'm ready this time, I'm, we are strong and we will be the best parents to our pup." "We will be the best parents. I love you." I rubbed my hand on his stomach, "I love you pup." "I love you, thank you." He started to cry, "Our pup will have the best mama, I'm so proud of you." "I'm proud of you." Giggling at each other, I hugged him closer to me.

     "We are going to be parents." I said to him, "We are going to be the best parents." He said, pulling him in for a kiss, it was soft and full of love. I love you's were shared, and hugs. 

~~

FLUFF!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for reading!!!