Felix POV

AN: Im so happy you are enjoying this book so far, it makes me happy because like I said I have been a slump recently and this book out me out of it. Thank you for reading. love you

      "Here you go, have a good day." I said to the customer, who smiled at me. Faking smiling back, once they left, I sighed to myself. Another alpha flirting with me, gross. I sighed, wishing I was like other alpha's big, strong, you know the stereotype of what an alpha should be. Not me, I look and smell like ever omega out there. Especially since I own a bakery, something an alpha wouldn't do. I looked to my employee who was taking orders, "Sunoo, I'm going to step to the back to check on the cookies." "Okay hyung." He smiled at me with his tiny half moon eyes.

     Going to the back just as I heard the timer going off, grabbing my oven mitts, I pulled out the cookies. Chocolate chip, with homemade caramel toffee. Setting them down to cool, I grabbed a small jar of sea salt, to sprinkle some on top of the cookies. It was the last batch of the day, smiling to myself, I went to the back door to get some fresh air. Standing outside, it was a rainy day, prefect. Smelling the air, I smelled hazelnut coffee and it was strong. Looking to the street, I saw Jisung walking his way to the bakery. Rushing inside, to see him, I smiled when his smell hit my nose, he is so cute.

     "Hey Felix!" He smiled and I felt my world stopped. The last two months he has come into the shop every morning around the same time, never misses a day.

     "Hi Jisung. The usual?" "Yes and three of your seasonal cookies." "Right away." Making his coffee, I started to box up his order of Karpatka and the chocolate chip cookies.

     "Here you go, Iced Americano with a lot of sugar, Karpatka and our seasonal cookie." "Thank you Felix." "You are welcome." We both kinda stood there a minute looking at each other, "You going to work?" I asked, he started to blush, "Oh yeah, I'm working a double, so I'm hoping this Americano will do the trick." I got closer to him, his smell hitting me, I felt drunk, "I put an extra shot of expresso in it." Moving back, missing his scent already.

     "Why wasn't I charged extra?" He looked at me, "I just guessed you would need it. And I guessed right." I smiled at him, the blush on his tan skin got darker.

    I pray Jisung is an unmated, I don't care much for his sub gender, I just wanted him unmated, single, very much ready to mingle. God, I'm fucking single, I just didn't want the hazelnut coffee smell to belong to someone else. I don't see a mating mark on him thats visible, but it could be hidden. Please be unmated.

    "Well, I have to go Felix, I will see you tomorrow, same time." "You bet. Don't be late." Smiling at each other, he grabbed his things then he was off.

    "Whipped." Sunoo said with a giggle, "Very." I said back.

     The rest of the week, at the same time I saw Jisung and smelled his hazelnut coffee scent. I closed on Sunday's to rest, it was the only day I didn't see Jisung and my life was grey those days. And today was one of those grey days.  Getting out of the shower, my phone went off, "Hey want to get dinner with the group." My friend from school texted, "Sure, where?" I texted back, as I got dressed. He sent me the address, "We are meeting at 6, don't be late." Putting my phone back down, I sighed, not in the mood to go out but I need to see other people then my employees and customers. Unless its Jisung then I could see him every minute of everyday. I'm so whipped for him, and he probably doesn't like me like that. Fuck, I don't really know anything about him. Well, beside he is a waiter at a restaurant, his best friend is a dad and he sometimes babysits. The thought of Jisung with a child makes my heart skip a beat.

      By the time 5 rolled around, I started to make my way into Seoul. Living outside is the best option for me, its cheap, plus my shops rent is cheaper outside the city. Taking the train to Seoul, I put in my headphones and thought about a new recipe I want to try. Once in Seoul, I made my way to the restaurant, I saw couples doing couple things and I just sighed in single. Never in my 19 years have I cared about being in a relationship until I move to Seoul. The couples here are stupid cute, matching outfits, backpacks, phone cases, coffee dates. The couples that come into the shop are grossly cute and I want to cry. Sunoo makes fun of me, and as he should, I'm stupid lonely.

    "Look who isn't late." My friend Brian said, we met at the International school we both went too. He goes to college here, while I moved away to study different recipes, why I came back to Korea, my mum still ask me. The answer is, that I have none.

    "Yeah, yeah. Come on, I'm hungry." "Okay tiny chef." He said, the rest of group laughing, getting inside, it was a fancy restaurant. I looked at Brian, "Funny, if you think I can afford this." He whispered into my ear, "I'll pay for you, if you give me some brownies when I come to see you tomorrow." I huffed, "I guess." He smiled, walking to our table, sitting down, the talking started.

     "Hello, I'll be your sever for the evening." My ear shot up at the sound of the voice I could point out anywhere. Looking up, I saw Jisung, dressed in his cute work uniform. The smile on my face grew, "What can I get you to drink?" He asked, some of the guys made comments, "I'll take a water." I said, with a smile, guessing he noticed me because he started to blush.

     "How about soju for the whole table, to start with." Brian said, "I'll be back." He said, walking away, I couldn't smell him and all I wanted was to smell hazelnut coffee.

    "He is a rocket." "Yeah, a pretty penny." Some guys at the table started talking and I didn't like it.

     "Here you go." He started to hand out the soju, then he handed me my water, our fingers touching, "Thank you." He smiled at me, "What can I get you guys to eat?" "Are you on the menu?" Some guy asked, Jisung just faked laugh, "No, I am not." "Damn, would love to take an omega like you home." Another said, I could see Jisung getting uncomfortable, "Hey back off. He doesn't like it." "What you going to do about it? You are a weak alpha, if you could even call yourself an alpha." Standing up, "I don't appreciate you talking about my mate like he is some meal. I am an alpha, a strong one at that, and I will stand up for my mate." What the fuck am I saying!! The guy stood up too, with a smirk, "If he is your mate, then what's his scent, seeing he is covering it up." "Why would I tell you? So you can jack off to my mates scent when you get home. Try again." I stood close to Jisung, the faint smell of strawberries was on him.

     "Want to step this outside and I'll show you what a real alpha is." Then Brian stood up, "Enough." "It's fine, I'll be taking my leave, same with my mate." Jisung looked at me, grabbing his hand, I made my way to the front door.

      "Felix, I can't leave, I need the money tonight." "I'll pay you for tonight. Leave, you don't need to deal with this shit." I looked into his eyes, which are cute, tiny boba balls. The perfect shade of dark brown, "Okay, let me make up a story for my manager." The next part took me for a world wind, I kissed his cheek.

     "I'll be right here." Smiling at him, who blush deep red, his whole neck was red. He nodded his head, when he left, I just realized what I did, "Stupid." But his cheek was so soft and warm. He deserves to always have kisses on his cheeks. 

~~~~~

I'm very soft for them as you can see. hehehe