Jisung POV (Three Months Later)

Sighing as my 'break' finished, I just finished texting Felix about how shity today has been so far. A week ago, he officially asked me to be his boyfriend, I know he is my mate, I want no one else. The whole time he was courting me, when I would stop by the bakery. I was greeted with my box of pastries, Iced Americano, and a kiss on the cheek. Days when I was just babysitting, after work he would bring lunch or dinner depending on the time. We would eat together and watch a movie with Junnie, Minho hyung was and is training harder, he has his first big match in almost a year. So I was watching Junnie more, thankfully my manager was super understanding on my schedule. If I did have to go to work, I would work a double to make extra money. When I would come home Felix would have dinner and a bath ready. I gave him a spare key to my apartment, which is pretty fast, but I know he is the only one for me.

   "I'll have dinner ready and I'll give you a back massage." He texted, "I should be saying that to you, lifting all those heavy bags of flour by yourself." I texted back, "I'll be fine, getting big like Minho hyung, I'll see you later, be safe. Please call when you are done with work, so I know you are safe while you walk to the train." My heart swelled, the caring words makes me know he loves me.

      "I will, I'll see you later sunny." "See you later love bug." Ugh my stupid heart hitting my chest.

    It reminds me of our fifth date, he was taking me to this restaurant he found while shopping for ingredients. The restaurant was so small it held two tables inside, but the food smelled amazing. It had a long wait, but the turnover was fast, mostly from the looks of it was only business man coming to get a quick bite to eat. While, we were waiting, I held Felix's arm, when I felt someone stare at me.

     "Lixie, I think someone is staring at me." I whispered to him, as he carefully looked around us, "Ah." He said, "Want me to kill him? I can bake him into a meat pie, no one will know the difference." He smiled at me, "Gross. Remind me to never eat one of your meat pies again." He pulled me in close and kissed my cheek, laughing, "I'm kidding. I would never use some piece of shit meat, I would only pick high quality." He looked at me, "Like you." Then he attacked my neck with kisses, giggling at him, "Lixie." Trying to push him away, he kissed my neck one more time, then pulled away.

     "He is gone now." Felix said, "Good because I don't like sharing my high quality meat with anyone." I rolled my eyes as I laughed, kissing his cheek.

      "Thank you." "Anything for you to feel safe and comfortable." He smiled as his eyes became tiny moons, I reached up and kissed his nose.

     "When you smile like that, and with your freckles it looks like a galaxy. I wish too be lost in. My own personal galaxy." Moving my finger up to connect his freckles together, "You having fun?" He smiled, "Yeah, it's like connect the dots. I bet they make beautiful shapes." "How about I buy some washable markers and tomorrow you can connect my freckles?" "You would let me do that?" "Of course." He kissed my nose this time, before placing a long kiss on my forehead.

      "Earth to Jisung." My coworker snapped her fingers at me, blinking, "Yes." "You spaced out for a solid minute. Thinking about your boyfriend again?" She rolled her eyes as she laughed, "Maybe." "Maybe, you better get to table five." She said as she walked away, she is cool, she is also 17 years older then me. Nodding my head, I grab my tray and head to table five. Sighing, as it was a bunch of business man, oh fun. This morning before I left the bakery, I made Felix scent me.

     "Good evening, what can I start you off to drink?" "A round of soju for the whole table and waters." I smiled as I walked off, feeling them stare at me, "Fuck me." I said to myself. Getting the soju and water, I walked back, "Here you go." Handing out the shot glasses and water.